[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 16 Gamblers (Anonymous) Thread

Steeltown Dre

Updates on some of the weather games:

NYG@BUF:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...78.8597&e=0

CLE@CIN:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...-84.455&e=0

MIA@NE

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...71.2484&e=0

Personally, I am really starting to lean towards BUF and CIN in these matchups. I'm especially liking BUF, given the rain and wind that is expected.

Edited by Gdawg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 college games today..anyone have a play

Legion Field Birmingham AL

Sat 12/22 309 So Mississippi +10½ -110 Over 55½ -110

1:00PM (EST) 310 Cincinnati U -10½ -110 Under 55½ -110

Sat 12/22 310 NEW MEXICO BOWL

4:30PM (EST) 311 University Stadium Albuquerque NM

Sat 12/22 311 Nevada +2½ -110 +120 Over 57 -110

4:30PM (EST) 312 New Mexico -2½ -110 -140 Under 57 -110

Sat 12/22 312 LAS VEGAS BOWL

8:00PM (EST) 313 Sam Boyd Stadium Las Vegas NV

Sat 12/22 313 UCLA +6½ -110 +210 Over 46½ -110

8:00PM (EST) 314 BYU

Sat 12/22 312 LAS VEGAS BOWL

8:00PM (EST) 313 Sam Boyd Stadium Las Vegas NV

Sat 12/22 313 UCLA +6½ -110 +210 Over 46½ -110

8:00PM (EST) 314 BYU

I got BYU -5 1/2 from my local guy.

It seems too easy. Basically a home game for the Mormons with their fans packing the house. UCLA with the interim coach.

And most importantly the L.A. boys hung over after a long night of debauchery in Vegas.

Should be a blowout......in theory anyway.

I'll post again later, but not sure how much time I'll be on today. These guys are typically good on their 11*s:

CKO CONFIDENTIAL KICK-OFF - FOOTBALL

11* SOUTHERN MISS over Cincinnati

Late Score Forecast:

SOUTHERN MISS 28 - Cincinnati 24

Papajohns.com Bowl

at Birmingham, Alabama

(Saturday, December 22, 2007)

Acknowledge Cincy firepower (35 ppg) and HC Kelly’s extended pointspread success (26-8-3 vs. line since ‘05

with CMU & Bearcats). And USM’s erratic performance pattern certainly made it a bit tricky to pick the right spots

with Golden Eagles in ‘07, with that inconsistency one of the reasons HC Jeff Bower was not-so-gently nudged

out the door after 17 seasons on the job. But Golden Eagles can be dangerous when both RB Fletcher (1431 YR)

and QB Young (healthy again) on field, and an expected kamikaze effort for the popular Bower (who will coach

this bowl) places USM firmly in the “live” category. Success of bigger bowl dogs (46-21 getting 7 or more since

2000!) also hard to ignore.

Allow me, if you will, to vent for a moment.

22 seconds left in the first half, BYU has the ball on their own 5 yard line, UCLA has one timeout left. All BYU needs to do is kneel, UCLA can't stop the clock, the half ends. BUT NO, BYU runs a play, promptly fumbles, and UCLA scores a TD before the half ends.

BYU won 17-16, were it not for the miscue, they cover.

How does the BYU coach have a job? Reminds me of last week when Mike Nolan could have kicked a 42 yard field goal when leading by seven late in the 4th; instead they go for it and get stuffed. CIN ALMOST tied the game with no time left.

Perhaps I need to factor in "Coach IQ" going forward.

End rant. Somewhat off topic, so thank you for listening.

Allow me, if you will, to vent for a moment.

22 seconds left in the first half, BYU has the ball on their own 5 yard line, UCLA has one timeout left. All BYU needs to do is kneel, UCLA can't stop the clock, the half ends. BUT NO, BYU runs a play, promptly fumbles, and UCLA scores a TD before the half ends.

BYU won 17-16, were it not for the miscue, they cover.

How does the BYU coach have a job? Reminds me of last week when Mike Nolan could have kicked a 42 yard field goal when leading by seven late in the 4th; instead they go for it and get stuffed. CIN ALMOST tied the game with no time left.

Perhaps I need to factor in "Coach IQ" going forward.

End rant. Somewhat off topic, so thank you for listening.

That game was f'ing brutal. Shouldn't have even been close. I had three plays this week, and I was the most confident about that one.

My game is in the dumpster. Good luck to those of you playing today. I am taking the day off. You can't lose if you don't play.

That game was f'ing brutal. Shouldn't have even been close. I had three plays this week, and I was the most confident about that one.

My game is in the dumpster. Good luck to those of you playing today. I am taking the day off. You can't lose if you don't play.

I have a hole to dig out of..I got killed in hoops this week. Hockey I have been lethal but throwing it all back. I had a big bail out in Dallas over 26.5 that fell flat. I think if TO didnt get hurt I would have hit it..17 first half shat the bed 2nd half. I like Oak over 13 today

Edited by whomper

I have a hole to dig out of..I got killed in hoops this week. Hockey I have been lethal but throwing it all back. I had a big bail out in Dallas over 26.5 that fell flat. I think if TO didnt get hurt I would have hit it..17 first half shat the bed 2nd half. I like Oak over 13 today

I hear you guys, it hasn't been a terrible week for me financially, but it has been the most frustrating I can remember this entire year.

Effing BYU Head Coach :D

I had another system play come in last night on Carolina.

I'll add a play on Det. And quite frankly, I like my system plays but am not going to go too crazy on other plays today. My mind is not fully focused and I can't really come up w/ anything I want to play in addition to the plays I've already made. I've got some good underdogs in there and a few favs.

I'll see if anything else becomes of interest this morning, but for now, that's all l've got.

I think Budin has a 50 dime teaser, and there may be some other good ones out there that I'll post when I see them. Good luck today fellas.

WAYNE ROOT

Chairman - Patriots

Millionaire - Bengals

Money Maker - 49ers

No Limit - ECU Pirates

Billionaire - Texans

...And Lang

SUNDAY'S PICKS

30 Dime - Jacksonville

15 Dime - Seattle

5 Dime - New Orleans

5 Dime - Cleveland

5 Dime - Arizona

I had another system play come in last night on Carolina.

I'll add a play on Det. And quite frankly, I like my system plays but am not going to go too crazy on other plays today. My mind is not fully focused and I can't really come up w/ anything I want to play in addition to the plays I've already made. I've got some good underdogs in there and a few favs.

I'll see if anything else becomes of interest this morning, but for now, that's all l've got.

I think Budin has a 50 dime teaser, and there may be some other good ones out there that I'll post when I see them. Good luck today fellas.

Apparently there is a Budin 50 play, keeping an eye out for it too.

Haven't seen Budin yet, still looking.

I am playing SEA -9.5 today. No corners for BAL, no Ray Lewis, and Troy Smith starting. Also expecting rain in SEA, BAL has been terrible in the rain for several years now.

I like SEA to bounce back nicely this week. A small play but I'm rolling with it.

Haven't seen Budin yet, still looking.

I am playing SEA -9.5 today. No corners for BAL, no Ray Lewis, and Troy Smith starting. Also expecting rain in SEA, BAL has been terrible in the rain for several years now.

I like SEA to bounce back nicely this week. A small play but I'm rolling with it.

good looking out Gdawg, youve been pretty solid on your raven's plays

Steve Budin

50 DIME 3-TEAM TEASER

JACKSONVILLE

ARIZONA

SEATTLE

Reduce the points you are laying with all three home favorites, Jacksonville, Arizona and Seattle.

Note from Steve Budin:

Using the traditional 10 points you get in a three-team teaser, this Laughlin, Nevada-based group wants you to reduce the points you are laying with Jacksonville at home versus Oakland, reduce the points you are laying with Arizona at home versus Atlanta, and reduce the number of points you are laying with Seattle at home versus Baltimore.

paid and confirmed......