[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carson Palmer a Fair weather QB?

LayLow

Does anyone remember or can you find out the weather from the first meeting between these 2 teams?

They played week 2. From some of the pics it looked like it was a nice out in Cle. that day.

Edited by BiggieFries

Does anyone remember or can you find out the weather from the first meeting between these 2 teams?

Sure from Gamebook

Played Outdoor on Turf: Grass

Game Weather: Sun/Cloud mix Temp: 59° F (15.0° C), Humidity: 50%, Wind: sw 6-13 mph

Outdoor Weather: sun/cloud mix, Wind Chill: na Game Day Weather

This game intrigues me cause it should be 54-52 considering the offenses and defenses involved, which means it'll probably be 14-10

Also intrigues me cause right now have D-Andy on my bench behind McNabb and every 30 min or so a little voice inside my head goes "dude, he had 5 TD's or somthing crazy last time - what are you DOING???"

May be another shoot out.

Bengals Safeties Ailing

Kevin Goheen, Cincinnati Post -

Both Bengals starting safeties are injured and may miss the Week 16 contest against Cleveland. Madieu Williams is doubtful with a sore quad, while Dexter Jackson has a calf injury. If the starters can't go, rookies Marvin White and Chinedum Ndukwe would fill in for them.

Went that route plenty of times only for them to be wrong. I like to get my inside from someone standing under the same cloud as my player :D But Thanks for the headsup I wasn't aware they had weather websites :wacko:

:D Well, let me be the first to let you know, if you ask me what the weather's going to be like tomorrow in in my town, I'm going to go to weather.com. Now, I might be able to give you insider info like, "Well, it's not raining right now but I have no idea what it's going to be like on Sunday." I mean, you're not going to get that on any website, I can assure you.