[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling Miami Homers

SeductiveNun

Chatman has been working with the starting offense all week and has looked good. No limp or slow down of any kind. Looks like he will be getting the start. Gado might spell him here and there and Booker will remain the 3rd down/change of pace RB. This is as of Thur. practice. I will update it on Sat. if anything new come about.

Chatman has been working with the starting offense all week and has looked good. No limp or slow down of any kind. Looks like he will be getting the start. Gado might spell him here and there and Booker will remain the 3rd down/change of pace RB. This is as of Thur. practice. I will update it on Sat. if anything new come about.

Thanks for the info! :D

If you have to rely on the services of one of the Miami RBs this week ... you are indeed in dire straights

You ain't kidding. :D

Unfortunately, our WW closes at the end of the regular season, and I lost Fargas last week. I also have Travis Henry, but at this point it's 6 of one, half dozen of the other. At least I have one healthy RB left in Jacobs.

You ain't kidding. :D

Unfortunately, our WW closes at the end of the regular season, and I lost Fargas last week. I also have Travis Henry, but at this point it's 6 of one, half dozen of the other. At least I have one healthy RB left in Jacobs.

This is exactly the case with my son. He lost LJ earlier in the year and has been playing Fargas with Westbrook instead. Now he's left with Chatman. The other owner has Westbrook as well so that will be a push. Hopefully the Vikes can shut down Portis so Chatman could stay even with that at least.

Btw, good luck today in all your playoffs except one. :D