[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NE weather update for tomorrow

msaint

...then the Pats offense (and of course Lemon-to-Camarillo) should be in high gear. Word is there'll be some rain, but today was very mild, mostly sunny...it's supposed to be almost 50 degrees tomorrow, which is downright balmy up here this time of year! At least there'll be no frigid temps like last week, no crazy winds and no snow as far as I've heard. So, could be worse (see CIN, BUF...)

Also, any NE homers going to the game? If so, PM me and maybe we can hook up for a beer. :D

really?...i was out all evening and didnt see the TV weather, which is always more accurate

in terms of timing. last i heard was the heavy rain was to start about an hour after the game started (4pm)

and get heavier through the evening....winds 20-30 and temps near 50....

i hope you're right....i've been cursing the nfl for moving this game to 4

if they would have left it at 1 we would have no weather woes.... :fingerscrossed:

sunday 7:45 a.m. straight from WBZ news....

temps around 50....scattered rain...wind picking up a little in 2nd half (15-20 mph) but heavy winds not starting starting 8pm-ish...heavy rain not set to arrive until 8-10 pm...all in all, could be worse

just watched the NECN weather report and they're saying the same thing,

heavy rain holding off until later in the evening, probably after the game.

the winds could kick up to 20-25 at times during the game and maybe some drizzle or lite rain during the game....

all in all it sounds pretty good, helluvalot better than last week