[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colston NOT inactive

keggerz

Sorry everyone but when i saw he was listed as inactive on the philly site i wanted to post it asap for those that may have needed him....something similar happened on NFL.com a few weeks ago when Derrick Johnson was listed as inactive but it was an error

again sorry all :D

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/Sto...?STORY_ID=14836

The Eagles did not have the services of Pro Bowl guard Shawn Andrews and tight end L.J Smith for Sunday's game against the Saints.

Andrews and Smith were both declared out for Sunday's game with knee injuries on Friday. Tight end Matt Schobel was also kept on the sideline after he suffered a concussion last week against Dallas.

Max Jean-Gilles made his first career start at right guard for Andrews. Rookie Brent Celek started for Smith and Michael Gasperson worked in as a reserve tight end in certain packages.

Injuries also affected the Saints as they were without running back Reggie Bush and tight end Eric Johnson. Bush has not played since Dec. 2 due to a torn PCL in his knee. Johnson was out because of a groin injury.

Also inactive for the Eagles were Kevin Kolb (third QB), safety Marcus Paschal, guard Scott Young, defensive tackles LaJuan Ramsey and Montae Reagor.

The Saints declared wide receiver Marques Colston, cornerback Fred Thomas, linebacker Marvin Mitchell, guard Andy Alleman, tackle Jermon Bushrod and defensive tackle Orien Harris inactive.

Edited by keggerz

hmmm. i read this

December 23, 2007, 12:07 ET

New Orleans Inactives

Summary: RB Reggie Bush, WR Robert Meachem, TE Eric Johnson, G Andy Allerman, T Jermon Bushrod, DT Orien Harris, LB Marvin Mitchell, CB Fred Thomas

Also doesn't list Colston on the inactive report on the saints website.

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/Game%20Day...iladelphia.aspx

Edited by myhousekey

hmmm. i read this

December 23, 2007, 12:07 ET

New Orleans Inactives

Summary: RB Reggie Bush, WR Robert Meachem, TE Eric Johnson, G Andy Allerman, T Jermon Bushrod, DT Orien Harris, LB Marvin Mitchell, CB Fred Thomas

hmmm for sure....if it is an error at philadelphia eagles.com then Big John or someone please kill this thread

edit: I see what you posted at KFFL too

Edited by keggerz

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/Sto...?STORY_ID=14836

The Eagles did not have the services of Pro Bowl guard Shawn Andrews and tight end L.J Smith for Sunday's game against the Saints.

Andrews and Smith were both declared out for Sunday's game with knee injuries on Friday. Tight end Matt Schobel was also kept on the sideline after he suffered a concussion last week against Dallas.

Max Jean-Gilles made his first career start at right guard for Andrews. Rookie Brent Celek started for Smith and Michael Gasperson worked in as a reserve tight end in certain packages.

Injuries also affected the Saints as they were without running back Reggie Bush and tight end Eric Johnson. Bush has not played since Dec. 2 due to a torn PCL in his knee. Johnson was out because of a groin injury.

Also inactive for the Eagles were Kevin Kolb (third QB), safety Marcus Paschal, guard Scott Young, defensive tackles LaJuan Ramsey and Montae Reagor.

The Saints declared wide receiver Marques Colston, cornerback Fred Thomas, linebacker Marvin Mitchell, guard Andy Alleman, tackle Jermon Bushrod and defensive tackle Orien Harris inactive.

That's Eagle propaganda and hopes. Active and starting although Lito will be covering him all day according to Saints radio show.

Colston went to the locker room.... announcers didn't say how injured he was.. looked fine while playing...

Oh great - not that he's been all that active in the 1st half anyway, but after getting a goose egg from FWP, and facing Jacobs in the super bowl today, I need all the help I can get from Colston.