[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The 15-0 thread NE v Fins

pig devilz

I've got Moss on my fantasy team in the Championship game, and yet I am still rooting against Brady throwing TD passes. . . lol

i had the chance to trade for Brady earlier in the year and the owner wanted a bit to much but we probably still could have worked something out but i decided I didnt want to have to root for him

ths game is all about stats. There is no reason 1st and goal at the 1, you pass to Randy Moss, unless its about records.

Just another classless move by Belicheat.

What justice would it be if the Dolphins broke Brady's leg today?

Do you think Moss said to Brady before the game "lets get this done today!"

BB: Hey Troy come here.

Troy: Yeah Coach

BB: Get your old ass on the bench

Troy: OK coach, and I will like it too

BB: Welker get over here

Welker: Yeah Coach

BB: Get in there and show the old guy how to catch a punt without using your facemask

Welker: OK Coach

BB: Troy i said sit your old ass down

im tired of the nfl forcing the patriots down our throats.. here in cleveland, the titans-jets game could decide if the browns go to the playoffs.. yet we are getting a 28-0 meaningless game.

agree.....they should be showing the SF v TB game.

that has Draft pick implications for the Patriots!

:D

:D:D They're passing the ball! :wacko::D That's not fair! :D;) They're only playing for the records!!

:headbang:yawn: I hope Brady's leg gets broke! :bio::D Belicheat is classless! :bash::):bow::bow::(:lol:

You are all pathetic jealous crybabies. How about changing the channel, i'm sure there is something more your style on the Lifetime channel.

Why exactly does anybody want to watch a game that is 28-0 before even the half? Regardless of which two teams are playing?