[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I spread love and happiness wherever I travel

polksalet

Last night my wife was having a nighmare that the was throwing up and could not stop. no matter what she tried she could not stop and her "dream puke" smelled like death itself. For hours she dreamed this nightmare and never got well, she eventiually was afraid she would die from the the convulsions. As she collapsed while holding the toilet she awoke. The only thing was that the toilet she was holding was the back of my shoulders and the stench was my anal gas which wreaked of the oregano, basil, garlic, and onions from the soup I had cooked and fed upon last night.

She started slapping me and telling me I stank. I woke up startled and in my fear I sat up and let a giant KONG fart that sounded like a shotgun blast. She told me I was disgusting and left the bedroom. I have no idea where she went but that was definitely some tasty soup.

My wife has a dream book that she keeps by the bed. It is usually very accurate

:D Vomit: This is one of peculiar dreams of contrary in regard to material wealth. If you are well off its a sign of coming reverses, but if not, it predicts financial improvement..

Either that or its just from rancid ass fumes

Post of the year candidate.

When do we vote? This and Tim C's movies are neck and neck.

My wife writes down dreams, too. It's too bizarre for me to even attempt to understand them. She asks me what I dream about but then interrupts me to tell me hers.

• 2 months later...