[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colorado Huddlers

Big John

Great to meet you Big John. Not sure what you're gonna do while you're here, but you may want to try indoor skydiving at Skyventure http://www.skyventurecolorado.com/. It’s a wind tunnel that blows you up and you fly. When we did it, we bought the beginners package that let you go twice for two minutes. The next one up was for 15 minutes, and if I had to do it again I’d pony up for 15 minutes. Once you get in there, even though there’s an instructor holding onto you, you really don’t want to leave… it’s a hoot, and anyone can do it. Hope you have a great stay and nice trip back. :D

I did that on my birthday last year. It was cool.

Sure thing...what day is summer again? :D

:wacko:

It's hot as balls for at least 2 months in the Summer. Colorado is cold in the mountains... it's got normal seasons down here in the front range and plains. I love the spring and fall.

I did that on my birthday last year. It was cool.

:wacko:

It's hot as balls for at least 2 months in the Summer. Colorado is cold in the mountains... it's got normal seasons down here in the front range and plains. I love the spring and fall.

The Denver area is the nicest place I have ever lived when everything is taken into account... was there for 8 years before moving back down to Houston. Though I don't miss having to shovel my driveway anytime from Labor Day through Memorial Day, I do miss the 300 days of sunshine, the dry air, and the backdrop of the Front Range. Nothing like it in any of the states I have lived in or visited.

Back from CO now.

I arrived Sunday and Bier took me to Falling Rock, where I met Az, Thews and SO, and Atomic. Lots of biers there and good times :wacko: Afterward took a tour of downtown and went to the Tattered Cover bookstore on 16th St. Afterward was the start of movietime with a visit to Red Robin.

On Monday, I met up with an old acquaintance who lives in Colorado now. Otherwise a slower day as I was unable to go to the Avs/Wings game as it was sold out or use Thews suggestion. Went to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner and more movietime.

Wednesday was a trip to Vail. Bier and I went to Pepi's for lunch and dressed lightly due to the relatively warm weather and sunshine. Then wook a tour of town and observed a bunch of spills on an icy part of the mountain. Then foe the evening, We metup with Az (and family now) and met up with sunday nfl. More :D and some more good times. Then more movietime for the rest of the night.

Today was getaway day after bier made breakfast.

Thanks. :D

Back from CO now.

I arrived Sunday and Bier took me to Falling Rock, where I met Az, Thews and SO, and Atomic. Lots of biers there and good times :wacko: Afterward took a tour of downtown and went to the Tattered Cover bookstore on 16th St. Afterward was the start of movietime with a visit to Red Robin.

On Monday, I met up with an old acquaintance who lives in Colorado now. Otherwise a slower day as I was unable to go to the Avs/Wings game as it was sold out or use Thews suggestion. Went to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner and more movietime.

Wednesday was a trip to Vail. Bier and I went to Pepi's for lunch and dressed lightly due to the relatively warm weather and sunshine. Then wook a tour of town and observed a bunch of spills on an icy part of the mountain. Then foe the evening, We metup with Az (and family now) and met up with sunday nfl. More :D and some more good times. Then more movietime for the rest of the night.

Today was getaway day after bier made breakfast.

Thanks. :D

It was great meeting you as well... to bad it wasn't the weekend then we could have had more bier's!! But then again, we probably never would have got Bier and Az's wives out of the strip club and as it was I was nervous about leaving thier 1 and 3 month old alone in the car that long!

:moon:

....i am still sick (day 10) so my energy level was pretty low and outside of sunday really wasn't drinking a whole lot... routine was making breakfast and movies in between meeting friends... very mellow, but very fun.

great hanging out with you bj :wacko: