[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

UFC 81...Pro Wrestler to step in the Octagon!

I Like Soup

So...Brock Lesnar wants to see if he can hang with the tough guys... If at work, turn the sound down...

:wacko:

Take a look at www.ufc.com if you don't wanna see all the flash player stuff.

He is going up against Frank Mir, who used to be the heavyweight champion. After a pretty bad motorcycle accident and a long recovery, he is finally looking like he did of old (he lost a fight or two and didn't look like himself until his last fight).

Who wins?

Edit...just noticed I put car accident instead of motorcycle accident...oops.

Edited by I Like Soup

Its an intriguing fight. Mir, although he has gotten pretty soft, is no tomato can. But in the end, I think that Lesnar is too powerful for Mir to stop.

Of course, when it comes to predicting the results of UFC matches, I suck. So bet the farm on Mir.

UFC is officially fixeded now...if it wasn't already...

I will never say wrestling is fake....but it's fixed...you can't fake those bumps..

You do realize Lesnar was the NCAA wrestling champ for two or 3 years straight, and he won is first MMA fight in something like 18 seconds.

You do realize Lesnar was the NCAA wrestling champ for two or 3 years straight, and he won is first MMA fight in something like 18 seconds.

Yep. I was actually going to ask Menudo whar he thought Lesnars chances would be since he follows wrestling pretty heavy.

Lesnar has a definite advantage with size and strength, but he is still a weak striker. He obviously has the wrestling skills, but Mir is dangerous on the ground and could submit him pretty quickly if Lesnar takes him down. On the flip side, Mir isn't the same fighter he used to be, so Lesnar should try to tire him out and then GNP him.

Edited by budlitebrad