[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CD's Guide of Life

Chief Dick

Here we go:

Racism: Don't hate someone because of the color of their skin, when, if you just take the time to get to know them, you will find a better reason to hate them. (Dennis Miller)

Debt Control: Don't spend more money than you make.

Weight Control: Don't take in more through your mouth hole than goes out through your a-hole. (Carlos Mencia)

Healthy Eating: Eat whatever the hell you want, because if you go out tomorrow and get hit by a bus and die, then what you ate last night doesn't f'n matter.

Respect: Treat people the way you want to be treated. So if you don't mind being treated like crap, then crap away.

Politics: Vote for who you want and shut up about it. The rest of us don't care.

Religion: If you want to get rich, start a religion. If you want to praise God, do it by yourself, for yourself.

Childrens Sports: In the words of Kelly Leak, "LET THEM PLAY. LET THEM PLAY." In other words, parents, shut the hell up.

Gas prices: If you don't like the price of fuel, sell your car. Move close to work. Walk. Otherwise, stifle it Edith.

Fantasy Football: Like I've always said, FF is 99% luck and 1% luck. You are fooling yourself if you believe otherwise.

More to come....

Edited by Chief Dick

Racism: Don't hate someone because of the color of their skin, when, if you just take the time to get to know them, you will find a better reason to hate them. (Dennis Miller)

I'm still waiting to find the ethnic group that I don't think are a bunch of morons.

And that includes the Scottish. I hate them most of all.

Two things :

Agree with atomic on the scots ..men wearing dresses , eating boiled intestines of hooved animals , and an accent that sounds like a fat man with mumps trying to speak with marbles in his mouth...very hard to understand

I do not believe fantasy football is 99 percent luck ..if this was the case no need to have a draft and issue your own starting line ups each week ...99 percent luck is slot machines at AC and vegas

Let me add , that no one writes in script anymore ....script is like an appendix ...maybe it had a purpose and a use once and a long time ago , but not today