[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tommy Kelly

budlitebrad

ESPN just did a little bit on this.

They (Chris Carter, Stink and some other guy) said they'd never heard of him, dogged him and the Raiders for about 3 mins, and ended it by saying "We aren't hating on you.". Maybe ESPN should invest less time into planning their DisneyLand vaca, and do some dammed research.

I'm no broadcaster, or analysts, but I can tell you about Tommy Kelly. I can also tell you he isn't worth what he just got, but I could do it a lot more respectfully than these turds just did. :wacko:

-DD21

They (Chris Carter, Stink and some other guy) said they'd never heard of him, dogged him and the Raiders for about 3 mins, and ended it by saying "We aren't hating on you.". Maybe ESPN should invest less time into planning their DisneyLand vaca, and do some dammed research.

I'm no broadcaster, or analysts, but I can tell you about Tommy Kelly. I can also tell you he isn't worth what he just got, but I could do it a lot more respectfully than these turds just did. :wacko:

-DD21

Very true. Don't Hate the Player. Hate the Game.

-DD21

Trey Wingo said that if he had to make a list of DT's that could end up being the highest paid at the position that Kelly would be Z on his list... I think it's more anger towards Al Davis than anything else.

While everyone is going crazy. Has anyone noticed the money is going higher each year. Lets say Al Davis is right. He wait till he come off injury and gave him a one year deal. It could easily be worth 60-70 next season for that same contract. The money is going to keep going up for him or any other player. And we are just starting to see the crazy numbers. Wait till Briggs, Berrian, Samuels and those other big names get signed. We haven't seen nothing yet.

While everyone is going crazy. Has anyone noticed the money is going higher each year. Lets say Al Davis is right. He wait till he come off injury and gave him a one year deal. It could easily be worth 60-70 next season for that same contract. The money is going to keep going up for him or any other player. And we are just starting to see the crazy numbers. Wait till Briggs, Berrian, Samuels and those other big names get signed. We haven't seen nothing yet.

No way should Kelly ever be the highest paid player at a position... Even if healthy. You lost me when you said "Lets say Al Davis is right"...

Wow...

http://blog.nj.com/ledgergiants/2008/02/tu...ct_details.html

Tuck's was actually a five year extension so he is signed through 2013. (Holy crap,

I can't believe I'm talking about the year 2013)

In fairness he has $16 million guaranteed and I believe Kelly got $18 million guaranteed

so Kelly's deal may look more inflated than it is but I'm quite happy having Tuck :wacko: