[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bike Week in Daytona

jaxfactor

Any Huddlers gonna be there tomorrow? I took the day off work and am ready to take a nice 80 mile ride down. I'll probably leave late morning to noon. Gonna be a beautiful day with a high in the low 70s.

First stop is at Ironhorse Saloon because it's right on US1, the road I take to go down. After that, who knows? I've always wanted to go see the cabbage patch and the lady mudwrestling. :wacko: I really wanted to do it next Saturday but the day was already maxed out with fellow employees being off. If anyone's gonna be down there, shoot me a PM and I'll give ya my cell phone # and maybe can meet at Ironhorse.

Any Huddlers gonna be there tomorrow? I took the day off work and am ready to take a nice 80 mile ride down. I'll probably leave late morning to noon. Gonna be a beautiful day with a high in the low 70s.

First stop is at Ironhorse Saloon because it's right on US1, the road I take to go down. After that, who knows? I've always wanted to go see the cabbage patch and the lady mudwrestling. :wacko: I really wanted to do it next Saturday but the day was already maxed out with fellow employees being off. If anyone's gonna be down there, shoot me a PM and I'll give ya my cell phone # and maybe can meet at Ironhorse.

Poker tonight then?

First stop is at Ironhorse Saloon because it's right on US1, the road I take to go down. After that, who knows? I've always wanted to go see the cabbage patch and the lady mudwrestling. :D I really wanted to do it next Saturday but the day was already maxed out with fellow employees being off. If anyone's gonna be down there, shoot me a PM and I'll give ya my cell phone # and maybe can meet at Ironhorse.

:wacko: I'm going to be in Orlando Tuesday night. Does anything happen there or is it all concentrated in the Daytona area?

:wacko: I'm going to be in Orlando Tuesday night. Does anything happen there or is it all concentrated in the Daytona area?

It's all aaround Daytona , D. Hey, I'm off Wednesday next week. Still gonna be in Florida?

It's all aaround Daytona , D. Hey, I'm off Wednesday next week. Still gonna be in Florida?

I will drive from Orlando to Vero and Vero to West Palm, but will be up earrrrrly so I can make my flight home. Best I could do is brunch in Vero. :wacko: I should be back in 2-3 weeks, though.

I will drive from Orlando to Vero and Vero to West Palm, but will be up earrrrrly so I can make my flight home. Best I could do is brunch in Vero. :wacko: I should be back in 2-3 weeks, though.

Yeah, that's not much time at all. My next long weekend is March 21st-23rd, so keep that in mind for future reference.

I got off to a later start than anticipated. Had a great time while down there. Never left the Ironhorse area in Ormond Beach. Really wanted to start back home before the sun went down but ended up staying longer. When the sungoes down it gets mighty cold on a bike as fellow bikers can attest to this. I had enough protection from the cold and am damn glad I bought that pair of gloves when I was in Chicago. I don't believe in wearing chaps. I think they're ghey looking , but wished like hell I had a pair as my kneecaps were absolutely freezing when I got home. I meant to bring my digi with me but left the damn thing on the kitchen table. There were some very nice wimmens to see as well as some scanks, but that's to be expected. One chick was wearing fishnet everything. Surprised she didn't get arrested as you could see everything quite clearly. :divingboard: That's when I got really pissed at myself for leaving my digi at home.

Managed to make it home for Saturday night poker. I mean, no sooner did I walk in the door the game was firing up. Thinking about heading back down on my day off Wednesday. We'll see. Good times though indeed. :wacko:

I got off to a later start than anticipated. Had a great time while down there. Never left the Ironhorse area in Ormond Beach. Really wanted to start back home before the sun went down but ended up staying longer. When the sungoes down it gets mighty cold on a bike as fellow bikers can attest to this. I had enough protection from the cold and am damn glad I bought that pair of gloves when I was in Chicago. I don't believe in wearing chaps. I think they're ghey looking , but wished like hell I had a pair as my kneecaps were absolutely freezing when I got home. I meant to bring my digi with me but left the damn thing on the kitchen table. There were some very nice wimmens to see as well as some scanks, but that's to be expected. One chick was wearing fishnet everything. Surprised she didn't get arrested as you could see everything quite clearly. :divingboard: That's when I got really pissed at myself for leaving my digi at home.

Managed to make it home for Saturday night poker. I mean, no sooner did I walk in the door the game was firing up. Thinking about heading back down on my day off Wednesday. We'll see. Good times though indeed. :wacko:

Don't forget your digi!!!!