[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm a TV Star!

Sugar Magnolia

great work! We are big dog people, nothing better than dog people. Unless you dress your dogs up, then you're just f*n strange.

Actually planning to begin work on the retrieve to hand "force fetch' within the next month. Gotta get the SH title on my GSP this year.

Great explanation.

No need for an explanantion, especially if the joke turned out to be a swing and a miss. No ill will was meant, just tried to seize the moment.

Edited by irish

Sugar Mags - I'm curious if you will be posting any tips on how to get my dog to drop his toys. Being part bulldog, part beagle he loves to play tug and I like to play pretty aggressive with him because he is such an athlete. However, we are expecting our first child this July and I'm afraid that he might go after the babies toys if he is holding them etc.... Any advice here?

No need for explanantion, if the joke turned out to be a swing and a miss.

Well I have a feeling you are referring to an argument I got into with a few huddlers back in 2006 - which, if true, you are so totally lame. If not, I am clueless as to what you are referring to. Either way I think you end up being the doh-doh here like usual. Try again T.A.K.

Sugar Mags - I'm curious if you will be posting any tips on how to get my dog to drop his toys. Being part bulldog, part beagle he loves to play tug and I like to play pretty aggressive with him because he is such an athlete. However, we are expecting our first child this July and I'm afraid that he might go after the babies toys if he is holding them etc.... Any advice here?

I'm sure SM will probably have better advice. However, when I trained my dog when it came to playing with his toys, I'd just say "(Woody) Drop it" while pointing down and after practicing it over and over he picked it up rather quickly.

Well I have a feeling you are referring to an argument I got into with a few huddlers back in 2006 - which, if true, you are so totally lame. If not, I am clueless as to what you are referring to. Either way I think you end up being the doh-doh here like usual. Try again T.A.K.

:D I have no idea what you're talking about here. I was simply referring to the picture of you and your dog and just busting around with you in regard to saying how amazing it was that he kept his sunglasses on ( you're the one with sunglasses on-ala the joke) without throwing a fit. In other words, a little role reversal. :wacko:

By the way, what is T.A.K. ?

Edited by irish

:D I have no idea what you're talking about here. I was simply referring to the picture of you and your dog and just busting around with you in regard to saying how amazing it was that he kept his sunglasses on ( you're the one with sunglasses on-ala the joke) without throwing a fit. In other words, a little role reversal. :wacko:

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

E2A: Tag Along Kid

Edited by Brentastic

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

E2A: Tag Along Kid

Hey Brent, no need to go here really. I was simply making a little joke when you showed a picture of you and your dog, simply switching your roles in the picture and saying... Ah forget it, the joke was hysterical when I first saw the picture and thought of it and now you've just murdered it. :wacko: I just think it's funny how because you didn't understand the joke and my explanation that it's insanely idiotic as well as a rambling, incoherent response and not a rational thought.

Just cause I'm curious, did you get the joke yet?

ETA: Sorry about hyjacking your thread SM. This will be my last post in it. Again congrats on the video.

Edited by irish

My dog has a problem dropping the ball when we play fetch. It's like pulling teeth to get him to drop it. He'll do it a few times if I really make him, but then he loses interest in the game and just goes off to chew on it rather than play with me.

He stays away from the kids toys for the most part though.

Dude, calm down.