[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 new births in the last 24 hours!

rocknrobn26

Not mine.....thank God....but very close friends of mine/ours. We WILL be involved w/ their upbringing! I treasure that.

Kimmy.....a friend of my wife's just had a baby boy named Gus! Beautiful baby....doesn't look like IKE at all!! LOL

Lauren.....aka Yournan as her Bro pronounced it had a Boy also. Gianni! Waitin' for pics on that.

Just needed to post this................I feel like a grandpa, though I'm not, but these 2 kids will grow up w/ at least a little of my influence. :wacko:

Best wishes and/or a prayer would be nice.

Best wishes for you and your new (almost) grandkids. You still got a ways to go to catch up to me :D

Catch up to you????? No way, my friend! But appreciate the thoughts.

So the four of us will be in Vegas March 2029 for thier first blackjack session?

:wacko: I hope so! Still waitin' on my other God Kids to take me up on that...............hopefully soon! :D

Ty, my friend!

Just needed to post this................I feel like a grandpa, though I'm not, but these 2 kids will grow up w/ at least a little of my influence. :wacko:

I found out that I will be a grandpa a few weekends ago. Right around FF draft time. And I'm sure that I will be involved in this one big time.

:D

Not mine.....thank God....but very close friends of mine/ours. We WILL be involved w/ their upbringing! I treasure that.

Kimmy.....a friend of my wife's just had a baby boy named Gus! Beautiful baby....doesn't look like IKE at all!! LOL

Lauren.....aka Yournan as her Bro pronounced it had a Boy also. Gianni! Waitin' for pics on that.

:D All the best RR