[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Latest on Josh

Duchess Jack

His pneumonia is gone and he is breathing on his own which is good because his temp got as high as 104 at one point. He is out of his coma, but in a vegetative state.

He was moved out of the trauma ward yesterday and into a new facility Select Medical Hospital in Nashville.

It’s nice because he has his own room now and there are no limits on visitations (the number of people or time). I think he’s pretty much there for the long run. The doctor’s don't expect too many changes. The injury to his corpus callosum is pretty bad. They are saying that in the small chance he comes out of his vegetation that the injury to his frontal lobe would likely require him to need permanent care (eating, bathing, etc).

Sadly, that's about it. Not much more to offer and sadly not much more likely on its way.

Keep the prayers coming though, because everyone involved could sure use some goodness in their lives.

And thanks again to everyone for the prayers and support.

I want to personally contact all the generous folk who helped my sister out financially – but there are a lot of people to thank and things really haven’t slowed down on my end.

No amount of money will put a dent into the hospital bills, but the donations really allowed my sister to put ‘day-to-day’ concerns aside and focus on and be near Josh.

So… thanks again to everyone and a good many of you can expect something a little more personal in the coming days or (hopefully not) weeks.

~DJ

Robert