[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whompers 0-10 pool # 1 finances thread

whomper

Whomp...paypal sent. Evidently it didn't take so long to reinstate my account as paypal felt like it had been broached by a third party...yikes.

I'm obviously the muscle behind Whomper's illegal operation.

Confirmed. Thanks Soup and Don Puddy

Got your address. The check will be put in the mail today. Thanks Whomp

Great. Ill let you know when I get it

Money sent via paypal this a.m.

Confirmed. Thanks

:wacko: Great job with the funds fellas. We are pretty much all set. Once I receive Gerry.harris check we are officially paid in full. I will start up the thread that we will follow as we get closer to the 4/14 start date. Good luck !

We still a go for the 14th to start? Looking forward to it!

Also, Alchico's Pool #2 is still a few teams away from filling up, should anyone want to be in both pools. Four spots left over there (as of yesterday). $25 to win $750.

yes sir. 14th we roll

We still a go for the 14th to start? Looking forward to it!

Also, Alchico's Pool #2 is still a few teams away from filling up, should anyone want to be in both pools. Four spots left over there (as of yesterday). $25 to win $750.

I wish we could have first three places or something of that nature. A one in 32 chance to win is pretty steep...especially if you are the Royals or some crappy team! :wacko:

Got the Gerry. Harris check today. We are officially paid in full :brew: Nice job fellas. Im gonna fire this up monday . :wacko:

Yeah, and some dude bought himself an airline ticket from Berlin to Dusseldorf flying Lufthansa on my AMEX...:D First paypal, now this? :D