[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

12 and a half fraking hours...

Duchess Jack

Yeah I can't wait either. Funny thing, I was on a client con-call the other day working on a DB issue and the client's cell phone rang and he didn't mute the con-call line. He started talking about BSG. Then when he came back to the call he said something along the lines of "I can't wait till friday". I said BSG? He went on for like 15 minutes about the show. It was kind of funny.

:wacko:

I waited until two weeks ago to see Razor just to kind of get the juices flowing again. I am stoked!

:wacko:

I waited until two weeks ago to see Razor just to kind of get the juices flowing again. I am stoked!

My buddy will just be finishing the final couple episodes from season three tongiht. He's afraid of having to wait week to week now as everything was watch from the box sets.

I am so pissed off that it is ending - but exicted to see them end it on their own terms. You rarely see shows like this end in that fashion.

My buddy will just be finishing the final couple episodes from season three tongiht. He's afraid of having to wait week to week now as everything was watch from the box sets.

I am so pissed off that it is ending - but exicted to see them end it on their own terms. You rarely see shows like this end in that fashion.

Will he be watching them from the box set or on TV? Scifi will be replaying the final 2 episodes from season 3 just before the new one (8PM and 9PM).