[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Battlestar Galactica season 4

Riffraff

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 month away. Can't wait.

For those that haven't watched, here's a video that summarizes seasons 1-3 in 8 minutes. Pretty funny summary. LOL

http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/

I'm looking forward to it. It feels like season three finished up three or four years ago. :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

Just bumping this incase anyone forgot.

Not sure anyone knows, but Scifi is showing all the BSG episodes throughout the day. Doing a marathon thing just before the new season starts on Friday.

I just got Battlestar Galactica Season 3...hopefully this time I can watch the show as it progresses. Then again, every week seems to be a cliffhanger and I wouldn't be able to simply go to the next episode...:wacko:

I'm having a hard time getting back into it. Season three until the very end was a bit on the suck side.... Certainly disappointing after seasons 1 and 2 were so frackin awesome. But its been, what?, 15 months since a new episode came out?

me, it is like waiting on those guys from nigeria to send me money. I get excited in my anticipation but ultimately all I get is a brown box with a pound of goat cheese. This is easily the most everrated scifi show of our generation if not all-time.

i thought i read they had 10 episodes in the can but that the last season would be 20 episodes. if they show the first 10 and then decide to wait another six months or something for the second 10, i'm gonna be pissed.

I liked it the first year. Many shows have to get weird to keep shock value fresh. It's gotten pretty strange.

I like science fiction without wars and without aliens trying to eat and kill us.

I liked it the first year. Many shows have to get weird to keep shock value fresh. It's gotten pretty strange.

I like science fiction without wars and without aliens trying to eat and kill us.

isn't aliens try to klill us the basis of bsg?

isn't aliens try to klill us the basis of bsg?

No. Robots humans created to be their servants gained consciousness and revolted and they had a nice big war. 40 years later, they evolved and now look like humans and they're having another war.

It's not a typikal scifi show though. More like a drama set in space. With a lot of stuff that gets bloweds up real good.

No. Robots humans created to be their servants gained consciousness and revolted and they had a nice big war. 40 years later, they evolved and now look like humans and they're having another war.

It's not a typikal scifi show though. More like a drama set in space. With a lot of stuff that gets bloweds up real good.

the robots returned with the skin jobs. They are aliens.

i don't buy the "gaius is jesus" stuff. could the sick kid be the final cylon? maybe he was programmed to "get better" to trick gaius and his sexy, young, nubile followers. or maybe i'm just a godless heathen.