[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Final 1 pick

Randall

UCLA looked sh1tty tonight.

Did they ever really look all that good the entire tourney? I got crap for the "backhanded compliment" I gave them after they took care of an Xavier team that did almost nothing right the entire game. However, having not seen much of them play this year, I kept on wondering what the big deal was.

I mean, you can tell that they've got a very talented batch of players and they had to be a good team to be able to win a solid Pac 10 conference, but they just seemed to sleep walk their way to the final 4 while others have been playing very good ball.

Edited by detlef

UCLA their offense just goes too cold- they don't have enough scoring options and they blew it big time by not working to and thru Love down on the block- bad showing

nice win by Memphis. Rose is a joke - guy is gonna be sick in the NBA - CDR, etc- that team is loaded-

I think and hope they will cut down the nets

I like KU to take down UNC - too many bodies to throw at Tyler down low and too much versatility in the backcourt

Rush is the wildcard- he shows up , KU will be tough to beat

Wow. Not much to say but that they got their asses kicked proper. Kansas had UNC's number big time but in defense of my guys, that was one bizarro UNC team I saw out there. Standing there waiting for loose balls to come to them, making freaking horrible passes, missing shots they usually don't. Certainly you can blame Kansas swarming all over the floor and getting in their heads for that, but wow.

If there's any silver lining from this, maybe everyone comes back now and they go into 2008/2009 crazy loaded with a chip on their shoulders.

I'm glad the 'Love' fest is over The Tigers looked great. Memphis and Kansas should be a hell of and up and down game.

just a beatdown - KU is clicking- dayum they have some guys that can play-

Collins, Aldrich, Kaun,all off the bench.......... quality depth

KU and Memphis is gonna be a great matchup.....

athleltic guards, active bigs- dayum I can't

My brother from another mother!!!