[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Name the QB...

keggerz

Well, there remains an ever so small possibility that I may - MAY - have been adding in postseason stats as well since I just cut off everything up until week 12.

But regardless, I can already assure you that you will be disappointed if you expect to see Jackson ranked as anything more than a back-up QB and even then a rather late pick backup QB. The guy just cannot pass. He only averaged 159 passing yards per game and had nine passing TDs. His only worth was that he had 3 rushing TDs. He's a slug.

Looks like a disconnect with the stats, DMD.

Just as a test subject, I looked at Tony Romo....you are showing that Romo had 10 TDs.....the stats Keggerz is using only show Romo with 9. You are showing Romo with 1564 yards....Keggerz is showing 1363.

I am guessing there are other stats that aren't matching up well, either.

where are you getting DMDs stats?

edit: NFL.com has romo with 1363 passing yards from week 12 thru 17 too :wacko:

Edited by keggerz

where are you getting DMDs stats?

edit: NFL.com has romo with 1363 passing yards from week 12 thru 17 too :wacko:

I manually took Romo's final 6 game-by-game stats from your Fusion page, and added them all....and saw they totalled differently than what DMD was coming up with for his final 6 games totals.

EDIT: DMD is correct in why he erred....his totals were for the final 6 weeks of the season, AND the postseason....hence why all the QBs that passed Jackson in the rankings were all playoff QBs.

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

Tavaris Jackson- Top 10 QB in '08. Adrian Peterson- #1 RB in FF in '08. Solid defense, playoff run topped off by a possible Superbowl appearance and victory- PRICELESS! :wacko:

Tap the breaks there, Chappy.

I'm all for Adrian Peterson being the best runningback on the field, but when was the last team he didn't get injured and miss some time? Beyond that, as good as the Vikings run defense is, you can still throw all over them, and as far as the super bowl appearance... When was the last time they even won the North/Central? But I digress... Jackson's numbers last year were bumped up because of his rushing td's at the end, which you can't really rely on, at least I wouldn't. As DMD said, Jackson couldn't hit the broad side of the barn, and in the rare chance that he can, his motley crew of receivers complete with stone hands would drop it anyways. I think the Vikings are going in the right direction, but I think they've got a ways to go before we can start talking about them as a legit SB contender, and I don't see Jackson being anything more than an average at best QB2.