[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Office

chiefjay

So what did you think about the episode? I thought it was a love it or "hate" it type episode.

I loved it, classic look into Michael and Jan's homelife and it didn't disappoint. I did miss a little here and there switching to a few games though and forgot to DVR :wacko: it.

I enjoyed it. Agree that most will love or hate the episode. Best was how proud Michael was of his 20" plasma!!! Pam busting Jim when he tried to leave was very funny.

I enjoyed it. Agree that most will love or hate the episode. Best was how proud Michael was of his 20" plasma!!! Pam busting Jim when he tried to leave was very funny.

damn, I missed that part about Jim trying to leave.

He told Michael that he had just received a call from his landlord that his apartment was flooding ant that he and Pam had to leave. Michael protested that both would not need to go so Jim was going to bail without Pam. She told him that you could always buy new stuff but you couldn't buy a new party... everyone agreed and forced Jim to stay!

Edited by T-Scorp

So what did you think about the episode? I thought it was a love it or "hate" it type episode.

I loved it, classic look into Michael and Jan's homelife and it didn't disappoint. I did miss a little here and there switching to a few games though and forgot to DVR :wacko: it.

All of the episodes are on-demand on NBC.com.

I didn't love last night's episode but I didn't hate it either - it was an average episode. Did anyone notice the view of the dinner table (after Dwight was there) and see Dwight and his babysitter's HUGH wine glasses - they were like 3X the size of everyone elses and filled to the rim.

I thought 30 Rock was funnier last night. Jack: 'stutter fingers, stutterball, stuttermilk pancakes - they ran with the whole butter theme" - Classic!! I love this show.

Edited by Brentastic

My favorite part, playing charades:

Michael: "First name is Tom"

Jan: "No first names, no rhyming, no sounds like"

Michael: "O.k., first name is blank. And he's going on a "cruise"

Jim: "Katie Holmes"

Michael: "No, but, he's married to her"

Jim: "Oh, Dawson's Creek"

Michael: "No, it has to be a real person Jim. O.k. I'm going to pass on this one"

Michael: "O.k. rhymes with Parnold Sportzaneger"

Jan: "No rhyming"

Michael: "O.k. He's the Governor of California. He's the Terminator"

Jim: "Tom Cruise !!!!"

Andy: "Time"

Michael: "God, don't you guys read the paper !!!! "

good episode overall - love the ending where Dwight just looks at his "date" sittin on the bench and drives right on by

- one of my favorites was last week when Michael and Jan were called into the meeting with the lawyers all time classic

- if you all like the US version- you HAVE to check out the original British series- pure genius.