[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday Night Poker

whomper

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that way anyone else can join though.... not sure

we will wait them out..the connection isnt as secure in online games but I guess its worth a shot

I have DHCP...so my IP changes every so often.....my guess is if you have a static IP...like a DSL line...then you have the same IP address from the ISP no matter what. Those are my guesses. If Brad could walk one of us through it...lon the phone....I would be willing to try...do I need to be hooked straight into my modem...seperate from my router...or what?

I have DHCP...so my IP changes every so often.....my guess is if you have a static IP...like a DSL line...then you have the same IP address from the ISP no matter what. Those are my guesses. If Brad could walk one of us through it...lon the phone....I would be willing to try...do I need to be hooked straight into my modem...seperate from my router...or what?

Brad said something about going through his router when he did it.

we gotta get new software. we cant expect cd to play every week and brad only plays once in a while. This software is good enough when we get a game going but the fact that we have 5 guys willing to play and we can open a table drives me F'in batty

we gotta get new software. we cant expect cd to play every week and brad only plays once in a while. This software is good enough when we get a game going but the fact that we have 5 guys willing to play and we can open a table drives me F'in batty

Me too whomp. Who's into testing new software?

You will create an account by clicking on the Multiplayer button. Once online you will see a listing of all players logged in, a list of the current tables available, an option for creating an existing table and a button for resuming a regular table.

Chat will be available throughout the online play. Regular tables are private tables and they allow you and your buddies to have an ongoing poker game.

The original host must always initialize the regular table game but once this happens all members can enter from the table log-in screen.

To play behind a firewall - To enable room browsing and play over GameSpy you need to adjust your firewall settings:

TCP Ports 17573,28910,33863 (in & out)

TCP Ports 29990,29901 (out)

UDP Ports 27900,6500 (in & out)