[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why don't the cops bust these guys?

polksalet

10,000 people gathered together, no arrests, no fights, no drunken car wrecks, no deaths... yeah, that's a real bad day isn't it. Sounds to me like your an advocate of the prison economy rampant in today's society.

One of the most interesting shows you will ever watch is the series they show on Natl Geographic and History channels called "Illegal drugs and how they got that way".

William Randolph Hearst

One of the most interesting shows you will ever watch is the series they show on Natl Geographic and History channels called "Illegal drugs and how they got that way".

I haven't seen it but it sounds good. Reefer Madness was good too. We have a real fear or hate of pot in this country seen nowhere else in the developed world.

Last I heard

About 20,000 people die from all illegal drugs each year

75,000 die from alcohol rated deaths

450,000 from tobacco use.

I wonder how much lobby money comes from the last 2.

I haven't seen it but it sounds good. Reefer Madness was good too. We have a real fear or hate of pot in this country seen nowhere else in the developed world.

Last I heard

About 20,000 people die from all illegal drugs each year

75,000 die from alcohol rated deaths

450,000 from tobacco use.

I wonder how much lobby money comes from the last 2.

I bet if they excluded pot from the "illegal drugs" category, the number would be almost the same despite the few stupid people deaths where someone was so ...impaired that they made a hugh mistake...

one time back in 97 I was so...impaired that I made a plate full of pancakes, sat them on the footrest of my recliner and said "GOSH...I have to put the footrest down so I can sit"....next thing you know my pancakes went face forward onto the floor :D

...those were the days :wacko:

Sounds like peaceful civil disobedience and I support it 100%.

I wish they would do this all over the country, I don't smoke pot, but I support your right to do so.

+2 - Potheads get into a fight? They're lucky if they can get their hand from the Cheeto's bag!