[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favre on Letterman tonight

Randall

I think he may be doing some promotion for Madden 09. I have a feeling he's the cover guy...

It makes sense, as Madden has loved Favre's musk for forever, and this is the 20th edition of the Madden video game if I remember correctly...

EA is also set to announce the cover player tomorrow...

I think he may be doing some promotion for Madden 09. I have a feeling he's the cover guy...

It makes sense, as Madden has loved Favre's musk for forever, and this is the 20th edition of the Madden video game if I remember correctly...

That makes sense. Retired players on Madden. :wacko:

:wacko:

Why would it be inappropriate to put a recently-retired player on the cover of Madden? :wacko:

No I didn't mean that. Retired players on Madden makes sense because it makes the Madden curse a non issue.

But then maybe they like the curse be a subject on blogs and message boards because it creates free publicity.

Read my signature guys... I'm the Omniscient One.

Does this mean he'll be in the game somehow? Why put a guy on the cover if he won't even be on the roster?

They've been putting legends in for a few years now.

No I didn't mean that. Retired players on Madden makes sense because it makes the Madden curse a non issue.

But then maybe they like the curse be a subject on blogs and message boards because it creates free publicity.

It would be interesting to see what the "Madden Curse" would do to a retired player. Brett does own a lot of dangerous yard-care equipment. :wacko:

Edited by Bill Swerski

It would be interesting to see what the "Madden Curse" would do to a retired player. Brett does own a lot of dangerous yard-care equipment. :wacko:

He did just buy that $10,000 golf cart. Maybe we should start a pool here at the huddle to guess what freak injury he incurs.

"Something's bound to happen."

Can't wait to see that statement get over analyzed for the next few months.

He did seem interested when Letterhead guaranteed no TC. "Can you arrange that?" "Yes I can"

"Something's bound to happen."

Can't wait to see that statement get over analyzed for the next few months.

I was listening to SD sports radio this morning and the subject of Favre's "retirement" came up. The general consensus was :wacko: "ENOUGH ALREADY". Most felt this retirement thingie is getting to be a ridiculous distraction.

I was listening to SD sports radio this morning and the subject of Favre's "retirement" came up. The general consensus was :wacko: "ENOUGH ALREADY". Most felt this retirement thingie is getting to be a ridiculous distraction.

It's been tiresome for over a month now. He needs to sign the paperwork to put this all to rest. He's not coming back.

It's been tiresome for over a month now. He needs to sign the paperwork to put this all to rest. He's not coming back.

Not really, but he doesn't need to answer right away when they ask if he's retired. Last night there was a long pause when Letteran asked. He had to think for a long while.

He may want to wait to see how he feels when the last pre season game is played. It is his right.

If it's not him the media will stalk someone else. :wacko:

Yes it has. He could easily end all of the drama right now... Just sign the freaking papers.

Put the media on ignore. I'd rather they talk abut hi than Michael Vick or Drew Rosenhaus.

Read recently that TT is interested in Antwaun Molden (Thompson came to the Texas vs the Nation week,), and that they feel Cason has a similar bust risk to Carroll. :wacko:

Edited by Randall