[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man holds daughter captive for 24 years

THE SIX KINGS

Another story, Detailed.

This type of story is what keeps me going on a day-to-day basis. It is hard to believe you can do this to any child, but your own? :D:D We just ry to save as many of these victims as we can. It is truly like a salmon swimming upstream. Some days it just feels too hard and you aren't making a dent.

I read this story and it made me feel very empty. Even when we "save" these people, the damage is irreversable. So sad. :wacko:

Then you save one child before it gets "bad", and it makes it all worthwhile! :brew:

Edited by McBoog

I'm surprised that there haven't been more comments about this story.

This is a hugh story over here in Europe. (Here is a link with more information--it is truly truly shocking.)

The thing I just don't get is that the maximum sentence that this guy could receive over here is 15 years. wow

I'm surprised that there haven't been more comments about this story.

This is a hugh story over here in Europe. (Here is a link with more information--it is truly truly shocking.)

The thing I just don't get is that the maximum sentence that this guy could receive over here is 15 years. wow

Having two little girls I've had to quit reading stories like this. It's not a matter of putting my head in the sand, but every time I read one of these stories I get depressed and fearful for my own children. I already know that there are a lot of seriously sick people in this world, I don't want to read the details. All I can do is protect my family as well as I can and pray it is enough.

Edited by rajncajn

or help put one creep in jail where he can't start making new victims, even better.

Test kids in high school and teach relationships, conflict resolution, business, how to live as well as reading and writing. Any of these guys you can find before they hurt and kill people all the better.

But then GW would have been tagged because of the frogs he blew up. That's a definite warning sign.

TimC

I wonder if Europe prisons are like American prisons. They say the child molesters don't last long here once they get locked up. Thankfully.

No they don't if allowed in the general population. Dahmer didn't either. They are criminals but don't like people preying on kids and women. Or snitches. They do have an honor code of sorts.

I wonder if Europe prisons are like American prisons. They say the child molesters don't last long here once they get locked up. Thankfully.

I read about a month or two ago about a convicted child molester who "choked to death on a hotdog" in an American jail.

I think that's only for the rape charges. If they convict him of "murder through failure to act" for putting the dead child's body in the incinerator, it could be another 20 years. They could probably tack on others, as well (kidnapping, false imprisonment, child abuse, etc.) Too bad he'll never live long enough to serve the full amount he deserves.