[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Serial Killer or Killers

Savage Beatings

My wife and I read about this a few years ago in Stuff magazine. It has amazed us that it has taken so long for the police to follow up on these obviously connected deaths. Over 40 students' deaths might be connected. Now it is coming to light more so than before. Fascinating and chilling.

Good Morning America coverage

Local News coverage

:wacko:

wow i did not hear a thing on this story till you posted today ....hope they find the killer ASAP

Me neither. Things have changed since I went to college. Especially the $100 tuition.

This is sad.

This is fascinating - I have spent the last two hours reading about it.

An interesting conspiracy theory I came across in my readings - some guy on a message board proposed the possibility that a technician for Trane could be one of the suspects. Interesting that Trane has a hugh facility in LaCrosse, WI where many drownings have occured (approximately 10 college-aged men have drowned there) including the first several of these releated murders. The poster also points out that Trane has training in Clarkesville, TN where one of the victims, Jessiah Jameson drowned.

Here is the website where the guys posts his conspiracy theory. There are only a handful of posts but he posts some interesting coincidences although he does not provide links to all of them (the girl that calls herself the happy face killer from 'in your ventilation system).

Anyways, thanks SB for getting me hooked on a possible serial killer cult - right before bedtime too :wacko:

I'm going ot have to read more about htis. My brother in laws best friend growing up in Kentucky disappeared a couple years back and was founf a few months later in a river. I'm not sure of all of the details as the police did not release them all, but it was suspicious to say the least.

I'm going ot have to read more about htis. My brother in laws best friend growing up in Kentucky disappeared a couple years back and was founf a few months later in a river. I'm not sure of all of the details as the police did not release them all, but it was suspicious to say the least.

Sorry to hear about that, Big Country.

This is fascinating - I have spent the last two hours reading about it.

An interesting conspiracy theory I came across in my readings - some guy on a message board proposed the possibility that a technician for Trane could be one of the suspects. Interesting that Trane has a hugh facility in LaCrosse, WI where many drownings have occured (approximately 10 college-aged men have drowned there) including the first several of these releated murders. The poster also points out that Trane has training in Clarkesville, TN where one of the victims, Jessiah Jameson drowned.

Here is the website where the guys posts his conspiracy theory. There are only a handful of posts but he posts some interesting coincidences although he does not provide links to all of them (the girl that calls herself the happy face killer from 'in your ventilation system).

Anyways, thanks SB for getting me hooked on a possible serial killer cult - right before bedtime too :wacko:

I've heard about alot of drownings in LaCrosse. Most of them have been written off as drunks walking too close to the river, but I'm not convinced of that one.

I've heard about alot of drownings in LaCrosse. Most of them have been written off as drunks walking too close to the river, but I'm not convinced of that one.

Agreed - no way that many kids accidentally fell into the river and drowned. I'm surprised it took outside detectives to notice that something isn't right.

I'm also surprised that in LaCrosse there have been so many yet the local authorities still think they are accidents. :wacko:

Small towns don't have the resources to investigate a lot of potential cries but can call in state crime labs if they need help. Up here a lot of arson isn't investigated because it's costly. I don't know if that's what happened there but it does happen.