[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Elite 8 - Tournament of Babes 2008

Menudo

Elite 8  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Region 1 (Actresses): 1 vs. 3

• #1 - Megan Fox
    • # 3 - Scarlett Johansson
  2. 2. Region 2 (Music): 1 vs. 6

• #1 - Cheryl Cole
    • #6 - Jessica Simpson
  3. 3. Region 3 (Actresses II): 1 vs. 6

• #1 - Jessica Alba
    • #6 - Gemma Atkinson
  4. 4. Region 4 (Sports / Models): 1 vs. 7

• #1 - Keeley Hazell
    • #7 - Kelly Brook

Region 1 (Actresses I):

#1 - Megan Fox

Round 3 Picture

Round 2 Picture

Round 1 Picture

vs.

#3 - Scarlett Johansson

Round 3 Picture

Round 2 Picture

Round 1 Picture

Fox wins 32-24

Region 2 (Music):

#1 - Cheryl Cole

Round 3 Picture

Round 2 Picture

Round 1 Picture

vs.

#6 - Jessica Simpson

Round 3 Picture

Round 2 Picture

Round 1 Picture

Cole wins 36-20

Region 3 (Actresses II):

#1 - Jessica Alba

Round 3 Picture

Round 2 Picture

Round 1 Picture

vs.

#6 - Gemma Atkinson

Round 3 Picture

Round 2 Picture

Round 1 Picture

Atkinson wins 29-27

Region 4 (Sports / Models):

#1 - Keeley Hazell

Round 3 Picture

Round 2 Picture

Round 1 Picture

vs.

#7 - Kelly Brook

Round 3 Picture

Round 2 Picture

Round 1 Picture

Hazell wins 38-18

Edited by Menudo

none of the new pics work....they take you to a desktop website with a bunch of famous female pics for backgrounds

Can someone else confirm this for me ? They are working for me, but, if others are having the same problem as Avernus, I'll find new links. By the way, is this for all of the new ones ? That would make sense for all but Megan Fox, as hers was from a different site.

Edited by Menudo

none of the new pics work....they take you to a desktop website with a bunch of famous female pics for backgrounds

I confirmed form my other computer. I'm going to fix it now. Stupid site :wacko:

Should be fixed now

yeah, they work fine now :wacko:

it's crazy how the tightest matchup (IMO anyways) is the biggest blowout (Hazell vs Brook)...both are smokin hot, but the consensus seems to lean towards Hazell....

of course the round 1 pic for Hazell is enough to not even both posting anymore pics.....but more pics are more than welcome :D

wow...Scarlett is lowing!? :wacko:

and I think Atkinson should be beating Alba....but Alba is getting by this one based on her name/popularity IMO...

Not sure about that. Alba is incredibly hot, and that one was an easy choice for me.

As for Scarlett, that was a tough one for me. I voted for her, but, Megan Fox is gorgeous as well.

Edited by Menudo

There are some new photo's of Gemma on the beach in Cuba...They are SFW, but I'm not sure the site I saw them on is....Menudo, if you are interested let me know...

Thanks for the heads up. :wacko: She is amazing.

Not sure about that. Alba is incredibly hot, and that one was an easy choice for me.

As for Scarlett, that was a tough one for me. I voted for her, but, Megan Fox is gorgeous as well.

I'm not saying Alba isn't pure hotness...she's just lost a good portion of her momentum..

and while Megan Fox is is super hottt....Scarlett is in her own zipcode right now...especially since Fox has tatts...

I'm not saying Alba isn't pure hotness...she's just lost a good portion of her momentum..

and while Megan Fox is is super hottt....Scarlett is in her own zipcode right now...especially since Fox has tatts...

I don't see Scarlett's appeal, personally. And even the rumor of herpes makes Alba unhot.

Brook, Gemma, and Cole are easily my three favorites.

Edited by yo mama

I don't see Scarlett's appeal, personally. And even the rumor of herpes makes Alba unhot.

I don't see how anyone can not like Scarlett...but everyone has their own tastes I guess..

and the Herpes thing with Alba is what makes me not like her as much...plus she's much skinnier than before, back when she had a more natural look to her...

I don't see how anyone can not like Scarlett...but everyone has their own tastes I guess..

and the Herpes thing with Alba is what makes me not like her as much...plus she's much skinnier than before, back when she had a more natural look to her...

A big part of why I don't think much of Scarlett is that she's a terrible actress.