[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 girls 1 cup is passe... the new thing is 3 frat boys 1 bucket

wiegie

I didn't do a google search on it, but do you have a different example of college students who aren't involved in a fraternity who willingly let their friends dump excrement on their heads?

No, but a quick, similar search could easily net results like "trio dig up human remains to use skull as bong". What's worse? If these dillholes want to dump vomit and crap on one another, who cares?

No, but a quick, similar search could easily net results like "trio dig up human remains to use skull as bong". What's worse? If these dillholes want to dump vomit and crap on one another, who cares?

Were they college students? Stupid people do stupid stuff all of the time, but of the people intelligent enough to make it into college (a low bar, for sure) I would venture that a disproportionate number of stupid things are done by fraternity members.

Were they college students? Stupid people do stupid stuff all of the time, but of the people intelligent enough to make it into college (a low bar, for sure) I would venture that a disproportionate number of stupid things are done by fraternity members.

:wacko: A lot of stupid-asz people make it into college. Many of them don't join fraternities. Many of those people do stupid crap like drinking themselves into a stupor and falling off cliffs. I know this first-hand. What's more stupid? That, or hazing?

I know this is one of those issues that each side won't budge on their opinion.

:wacko: A lot of stupid-asz people make it into college. Many of them don't join fraternities. Many of those people do stupid crap like drinking themselves into a stupor and falling off cliffs. I know this first-hand. What's more stupid? That, or hazing?

I know this is one of those issues that each side won't budge on their opinion.

it's one thing to do stupid chit because you're drunk, or someone wants to put in on youtube, or you're just stupid....it's a little different to do stupid chit as part of some organizational ritual. the latter reflects on the organization in addition to the individuals.

it's one thing to do stupid chit because you're drunk, or someone wants to put in on youtube, or you're just stupid....it's a little different to do stupid chit as part of some organizational ritual. the latter reflects on the organization in addition to the individuals.

:wacko: Oh good God... this is going nowhere. I'm done.