[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Preakness

T_bone65

I will be attending this, as I do every year and am looking for some advice\tips for the days races. I know there are a few horse racing gurus here so please feel free to tip away. Talk to me like I am a new born, I know nuttin about it other then the fact I love drinking beer and seeing naked young tits all day long :wacko:

Any and all advice much appreciated

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be attending this, as I do every year and am looking for some advice\tips for the days races. I know there are a few horse racing gurus here so please feel free to tip away. Talk to me like I am a new born, I know nuttin about it other then the fact I love drinking beer and seeing naked young tits all day long :wacko:

This is on my birthday, maybe Mrs. Cliaz and I should attend. Its sad but i've never been, yet i live 20 miles from it.

This is on my birthday, maybe Mrs. Cliaz and I should attend. Its sad but i've never been, yet i live 20 miles from it.

Happy early b-day :wacko: If you are drinking a beer anytime between 9 AM and midnight I will have 1 with you :D

Big Brown should win here obviously. But there's no money in it.

If you wanna try to turn $12 into $100+...

$1 exacta box -

Gayego, Racecar Rhapsody, Behindatthebar, and Kentucky Bear.

If you wanna take at chance at a longshot look at Racecar Rhapsody. It's his 3rd start off a layoff, he had a bit of a bad trip last time and his trainer ( McPeek) hit with a longshot ( I think 70-1) in the Belmont a few years back with Sarava. He should be coming late and could hit the board at a big price.

Enjoy the boobies :D

$1 exacta box -

If you wanna take at chance at a longshot look at Racecar Rhapsody. It's his 3rd start off a layoff, he had a bit of a bad trip last time and his trainer ( McPeek) hit with a longshot ( I think 70-1) in the Belmont a few years back with Sarava. He should be coming late and could hit the board at a big price.

Enjoy the boobies :wacko:

Isn't the Belmont a shorter distance than the Derby? If so, you could also take a chance on those horses who were leading at the mark in the Derby when this race will end. It is not perfect science, but if BB has to start way outside again, I don't think he will have enough time to rest and move like he did in the Derby to get up front...I am absolutley no expert...so DO NOT listen to me!!!!!

Isn't the Belmont a shorter distance than the Derby? If so, you could also take a chance on those horses who were leading at the mark in the Derby when this race will end. It is not perfect science, but if BB has to start way outside again, I don't think he will have enough time to rest and move like he did in the Derby to get up front...I am absolutley no expert...so DO NOT listen to me!!!!!

The Derby is 1 1/4 miles, the Preakness 1 3/16 miles and the Belmont 1 1/2 miles.

I would also like to add that if I see Eight Belles laying on the track at Churchill on ESPN 1 more freakin' time I will come unglued. :wacko:

ESPN has become almost completely unwatchable for me. And why are over half of their MLB games in my area Blacked out?? The Yankees, Mets and Phillies games have been blacked out here. :D

Will be reviewing the card this evening.

However, I looked at the Preakness race yesterday for 10 minutes, and at first glance give Racecar Rhapsody a good shot to hit the board at nice odds...he seems primed to fire his best shot of the year.

However, I looked at the Preakness race yesterday for 10 minutes, and at first glance give Racecar Rhapsody a good shot to hit the board at nice odds...he seems primed to fire his best shot of the year.

:wacko: Thanks Gil

Thanks gil! I agree...

Watch out for RUNWAY ROSIE IN THE DUPONT DISTAFF! I think she can hit the board at a good price.

I will be focusing on the other races on the card....no money in the preakness.

I think I'm betting the following:

Exacta: Big Brown/ Racecar Rhaspsody, Behindatthebar, Gayego

Trifecta: Big Brown/ Racecar Rhaspsody, Behindatthebar, Gayego/ Racecar Rhaspsody, Behindatthebar, Gayego

I cannot convince myself to put Kentucky Bear in the mix. Based on Class and Form, Yankee Bravo is in the mix but his Speed and Composite scores (and Pace) forced me to throw him out.

I think the real money is in the other races but I'm not betting those. I'll be playing golf instead of simulcasting.

$1 exacta box -

Enjoy the boobies :wacko:

I think I'm betting the following:

Exacta: Big Brown/ Racecar Rhaspsody, Behindatthebar, Gayego

Trifecta: Big Brown/ Racecar Rhaspsody, Behindatthebar, Gayego/ Racecar Rhaspsody, Behindatthebar, Gayego

I cannot convince myself to put Kentucky Bear in the mix. Based on Class and Form, Yankee Bravo is in the mix but his Speed and Composite scores (and Pace) forced me to throw him out.

I think the real money is in the other races but I'm not betting those. I'll be playing golf instead of simulcasting.

Thanks guys

Amen, but as a frequent attendee, I've noticed that plenty of the tits are old and floppidy. Just be carefull......

:wacko:

Yeah...if you want to see the young stuff, stay where the live racing is. We usually camp out in the simulcast area and that's where the blue-hairs bet.

My friend, cousin, & I are thinking about going in on the 5 horse trifecta, what do you think a trifecta will pay if Big Brown wins?

If BB wins, I really don't see this trifecta paying much. The amount wagered will certainly help the payout, but I'd be surprised if it's over $100.

Just read an article saying that the lightly raced Big Brown has foot "issues"...ruh roh....

I saw that too, but then another article has quotes from BB's farriers saying it's all good:

On May 15, McKinlay trimmed and reset Big Brown's front feet with new glued Yashas, noting that his feet are "just perfect. The left patch has completely grown out and the right only had about an inch left. He's not got a bad hoof wall at all."

:wacko:

Big Brown has had foot issues his whole career..which is why he's been lightly raced. There is nothing "new" to this.

Ted--I'm just working through from Race 6 on...will do my best to post the undercard thoughts here later tonight.