[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not I told ya so - yet

westvirginia

I heard about this today from my favorite radio talkshow host Neal Boortz. Here's his thoughts on the subject:

THE UN WILL DECIDE IF AMERICA IS RACIST

The United Nations has taken it upon itself to investigate the American presidential campaign. Why does the UN have such an interest in our election? Because since Barack Obama is black and will be the Democrat nominee, the United Nations wants to investigate whether racism plays a role in the presidential campaign.

Excuse me, but just when did the UN get the authority to become involved in our national elections?

Will this be enough to generate a groundswell of opinion against this rancid organization? Probably not, and that's sad. It's time for the UN to go .. go anywhere but on American territory.

The UN investigator will be looking "contemporary forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia, and related intolerance" during a two week tour of the United States (and Puerto Rico). He will be talking to government leaders but also community members, academics and people working in the field of racism and discrimination (i.e.. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson). If there is anyone out there who doesn't firmly believe that the UN will issue a finding that the US electoral process is racist ... well, you need help.

Do you know we actually agreed to this? That's right. The US apparently accepted the investigation because we need to lead by example and be open to outside investigation. What a complete an utter waste of time. We are becoming a world where a black man could be the most powerful person in the world, and yet the UN insists that racism must play a part in his campaign.

It's funny how people from other countries (besides just this U.N. thing) want to have input into who and how we govern our nation.

I heard about this today from my favorite radio talkshow host Neal Boortz. Here's his thoughts on the subject:

It's funny how people from other countries (besides just this U.N. thing) want to have input into who and how we govern our nation.

That is a rather funny statement....we don't mind inserting our views or what not into other countries business. We only need to look at what we did to the previous president of France. The neoconservative right chastised him and called him virtually every name in the book. I guess Americans cannot handle turnabout very well.

But in this case, the UN has much more important things to worry about than racism in this country. Let me give you the results....it exists...there is little if anything, short of exterminating those who harbor it, that can be done about it.

So if I think Obama, Clinton and McCain are all spare that mean I'm racist, sexist and ageist. Maybe he should conduct the investigation with me.

He could likely talk me into voting for Michael Jackson. He's not too black yet not completely white. Used to be male but now looks like a female. Starting to get old but likes to pretend he is young. Sounds perfect.

Yes, the US certainly keeps its interest low in who and how other countries are run... :wacko: Thank goodness we decided to keep our meddling hands out of Iraq. Imagine how deeply in debt this country would be had we decided to intervene?

So if I think Obama, Clinton and McCain are all spare that mean I'm racist, sexist and ageist. Maybe he should conduct the investigation with me.

He could likely talk me into voting for Michael Jackson. He's not too black yet not completely white. Used to be male but now looks like a female. Starting to get old but likes to pretend he is young. Sounds perfect.

:wacko::D

Has'nt the U.S. been doing this for about 100 years? :wacko:

I thought the US was the world...you mean we've been running other countries too? That must be why we're in debt and our dollar is becoming the prison fish to the euro.