[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Email font question

whomper

Sometimes when I send an email I have to cut and paste information from other emails and apply it to the one I am sending. When I do that the font of the cut and past and the remainder of anything else I type in that email keeps the font that I copied and pasted from and it looks sloppy. Is there a way to cut and paste and yet have the font all the same ? Even if I can get the remainder of the email after the cut and paste back to my original font that would be ok. TIA.

Sometimes when I send an email I have to cut and paste information from other emails and apply it to the one I am sending. When I do that the font of the cut and past and the remainder of anything else I type in that email keeps the font that I copied and pasted from and it looks sloppy. Is there a way to cut and paste and yet have the font all the same ? Even if I can get the remainder of the email after the cut and paste back to my original font that would be ok. TIA.

Once it is pasted in there, highlight everything you want reformatted, and select the type of font you want. That should change it all, or at least everything highlighted.

Whomp,

Use your "down arrow" (not your "Enter" key) to toggle down a line or two to remove the cursor from Cut-n-Paste area. When you now type, it should be in the font of the email. The cut-n-paste font will still be the same from where you copied it, but any additional copy you type will be in your font.

If you want to change the cut-n-paste font to your font, you will need to highlight the pasted info, and manually change the font.

Once it is pasted in there, highlight everything you want reformatted, and select the type of font you want. That should change it all, or at least everything highlighted.

Correct ..if that does not work , delete the whole email andgo get a cup of coffee :wacko:

THe secret is all in the text. You would not have had any of these problems if you went with the ?? ending to all sentences. That creates an automatic font barrier that is always ion the format you want, based just on your thoughts.

actual email from today

As you know, Thailand cannot do sample rolls?? What are the colors, do you have standards here for me to review?