[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If I Only Had A Brain

Footballjoe

This morning my wife went to work at the funeral home, they had just remodeled and the furniture was left for the taking. The furnitiure is in very good condition so we decided to get some for my daughter who will be moving off campus next year. After empting my van I decided to take Molly our dog for the ride. On my way I saw a 7-11 store, that means its soda time. Since it was very hot outside I rolled up the windows (except for one I left cracked) and cut on the AC to keep Molly cool. I went inside got my soda and came back outside. It was then it hit me, my keys are in the ignition and the door was locked. :wacko: I am such a "stupid head". I checked all the other doors and of course they were locked too. I am in such a habit of locking the door behind me I never gave it any thought. I asked around for a coat hanger but the only one available was to short to work. Seems like a 100 people came by but no coat hanger. One man called the police to see if they coud help and I was told they would be by soon. The oficier had the needed tools but could not get it open. Finally someone had some electrical wire and made a hoop on the end and was able to get it. That was almost 30 minutes later. I must say Molly did just great. Don't you just love days like this. :D

The oficier had the needed tools but could not get it open.

This has happened to me twice. Cop came with a slim jim and couldn't open the door. I have been able to borrow it from him and do it myself both times.

Once was a friend's car, and the other time was at a Phish show. Both of them involved heavy psychedelics. What's your excuse? :wacko:

Put the 'valet' key in your wallet. Worked (once) for me. :D

I probably should not admit to this but a little more than a week ago I locked my keys in my Jeep. I don't have this problem but I was getting something out of the back and set the keys down since it was a big, two handed box. As soon as I closed the door I remembered that my keys were sitting there. My wife, who carries a key to the Jeep, was having cell phone problems and I tried and tried but could not get her. I pissed around for at least an hour trying to get the door handle with a long coat hanger but could not. Then my wife called me from a phone that worked for something else and I start batching about her phone and let her know that she needs to bring me my other key. About two minutes later she calls me back and says, "doesn't the key in your wallet open the door?". :wacko: I totally forgot that key was there since I never use it.

This morning my wife went to work at the funeral home, they had just remodeled and the furniture was left for the taking. The furnitiure is in very good condition so we decided to get some for my daughter who will be moving off campus next year. After empting my van I decided to take Molly our dog for the ride. On my way I saw a 7-11 store, that means its soda time. Since it was very hot outside I rolled up the windows (except for one I left cracked) and cut on the AC to keep Molly cool. I went inside got my soda and came back outside. It was then it hit me, my keys are in the ignition and the door was locked. :wacko: I am such a "stupid head". I checked all the other doors and of course they were locked too. I am in such a habit of locking the door behind me I never gave it any thought. I asked around for a coat hanger but the only one available was to short to work. Seems like a 100 people came by but no coat hanger. One man called the police to see if they coud help and I was told they would be by soon. The oficier had the needed tools but could not get it open. Finally someone had some electrical wire and made a hoop on the end and was able to get it. That was almost 30 minutes later. I must say Molly did just great. Don't you just love days like this. :D

Here you go, Joe!!