[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

36MMM's

dmarc117

That's ridiculous...she'll be in a wheelchair inside of a year because her lower back won't be able to take the weight.

Don't get me wroing fellas...I like the boobies...but this is just plain wrong.

She had the op three years ago.

I don't get the fascination with rubber boobies to begin with, never mind something so obviously...well...wrong for lack of a better term.

If it didn't say so in the article, I would never have known those were fake. Her surgeon did a great job. Very natural looking and really fits her body type well.

:D

I must say, there is nothing whatsoever appealing that I find in boobs that gargantuan. :wacko:

I'm not quite sure what her possible motivation was for having such an absurd and ridiculous thing done to her body. I absolutely can not be comfortable. She blew WAY past the point of diminishing returns.

How'd you like to be the guy helping ball boy up the stairs in the video featured a couple of posts above :wacko: