[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Tyson needed a bodyguard?

millerx

Atlanta Journal & Constitution

Witness claims Tyson put up 'hit plot' money

The Associated Press

Published on: 06/13/08

New York — Mike Tyson put up $50,000 for a proposed "hit" on gang members suspected of killing his bodyguard in 2000, a government witness testified.

The allegation was made Thursday by Dwayne Meyers, a former member of the Cash Money Brothers gang. Meyers testified at the trial of Abubakr Raheem, who's accused of driving a getaway car after turf-war killings.

Meyers claimed the former heavyweight champion put up the money to retaliate for the June 2000 slaying of his close friend and former bodyguard, Darryl "Homicide" Baum. The alleged contract was never carried out.

Tyson's attorney was traveling Friday and could not immediately be reached for comment.

Sure. That way your bodyguard is the one who eats the assault and battery charge when some paparazzi jerk wad gets his camera shoved up his poop chute. Celebs - even tough ones - hire body guards to avoid criminal charges, or civil suits, associated with fending off the crazies.

Edited by yo mama

Sure. That way your bodyguard is the one who eats the assault and battery charge when some paparazzi jerk wad gets his camera shoved up his poop chute. Celebs - even tough ones - hire body guards to avoid criminal charges, or civil suits, associated with fending off the crazies.

I know. It's just a slow day, so...

Still, that Tyson is one crazy mofo and I wouldn't want to attempt to piss him off...and he has a thing about poop chute's as I recall him saying in one of his infamous rants. (I'll have to dig up the clip of it, unless someone wants to beat me to the punch, no pun intended)

Not to mention he's already pretty much broke, right?

• 4 months later...
http://retardzone.com/2008/09/23/abandoned...ansion-in-ohio/

Mike Tyson's ghetto 80's excess-style mansion up for sale. You gotta see these pics. It's like Miami Vice frozen in time. Weird, but fascinating.

I agree ...it is really weird to look at ...do not beleive Pool water should be green with furniture floating in it