[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

huddle.com (mock) auction draft at FA.com tonight

BeeR

I joined and it looks like it's just you and me, Beers. Hopefully some other will join.

Hey fellas...I was hoping to but will not be able to make it tonight. Sunday night would work better if you can hold off till then. otherwise...good luck!

The fifth guy that signed up is Frothman. He is a friend of mine from another forum. Feel free to be rude to him :wacko:

This will by my first time using this site and my first mock auction draft. I have been waiting for mock auctions for quite some time, so this should be good.

Edited by Bachi Boy

PS if you're a member here, they have some auction cheat sheets if you're not up on auctions. If you're not and hope DMD doesn't mind me mentioning another site, askthecommish.com has some player rankings (click on player rankings then look on the far right of the page) that will give you an idea.

PS 2: I don't have much else to do right now so I logged into the draft (there is a little chat area FYI). Join in and I'll explain why I'll dust you all at this.

Edited by BeeR