[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

huddle.com (mock) auction draft at FA.com tonight

BeeR

In case people don't see the "sticky" thread up top - I created one to start 9:30 PM PST tonight if anyone is interested. League name "Huddlers" bigred is commish.

I have a s/w implementation tonight and it's pretty freakin boring, so give me something to do besides a mock w/boring PC opponents would ya :wacko:

NOTE: you need to register on this site to use it. As I recall it only takes a sec but better safe than sorry - if you're interested, I'd register now.

Edited by BeeR

Got wrapped up in some family business. I am normally open on most nights but getting many people to participate is always a challenge.

What's "enough people" - if you don't have enough, FA.com fills in with computer opponents FYI. Not ideal but still handy cuz you can do a mock any time with any # of people.

Anyway I'm 50/50 for tonight but will if I can - probably have to be pretty late, like 10 PM+ EST. Set one up and if I can I'll join.

Tried EPSN, thx. The interface is fine, not better or worse than FA.com IMO - but you can't create/tailor your own, ie they're all "canned" mocks and all set up the same exact way. Also instead of showing you your max highest bid like FA.com, it shows total $ left and you figure it out -

Edited by BeeR

OK again thx for the info but have about given up on ESPN's site. Seems like most of the drafters are about 10 yrs old and/or are clueless.....eg they bid ridiculous prices (like $82 for Moss) then if something doesn't go just the way they want, they quit. (Figures that happens on an ESPN site)

just did one. Only had 3 real players. was ok for the most part, but the computers were predictable(you could tell when they were done bidding).

The team i drafted:

alchico hu (alchico-the huddle)

Pos Name Team Bye Salary

QB Marc Bulger Rams (STL) 5 5

RB Jamal Lewis Browns (CLE) 5 13

RB Clinton Portis Redskins (WAS) 10 25

WR Lee Evans Bills (BUF) 6 4

WR Reggie Wayne Colts (IND) 4 22

WR Andre Johnson Texans (HOU) 8 17

TE Jeremy Shockey Giants (NYG) 4 1

K Rob Bironas Titans (TEN) 6 1

DEF New England Patriots Patriots (NWE) 4 1

B-RB Kevin Smith Lions (DET) 4 3

B-RB Jerious Norwood Falcons (ATL) 7 1

B-RB Chris Brown Texans (HOU) 8 1

B-WR Anthony Gonzalez Colts (IND) 4 1

B-WR Ike Hilliard Buccaneers (TAM) 10 1

B-WR Calvin Johnson Lions (DET) 4 3

B-WR Isaac Bruce 49ers (SFO) 9 1

Remaining Salary Cap:$0 Total:$100

couple of picks were when i had to start the grill and missed my turn-hillard and brown - had a back up qb listed but were taken before my turn

Edited by alchico

lol

I'm up for one on FA.com tonight - anyone?

i'll do another when i get done eating, just started cooking. About an hour and a half

OK I'll set one up for 10 EST

can u set the cap at $200 that's what we use in my league. I know u just cut it in half for $100 but it seems weird.

Know that feeling - I feel I did well esp considering I lost connection for a short time.

Up for Weds night if you or anyone else is. Would like to start earlier in evening if possible.

Hey Beer...if I have my internet connection issue resolved, I should be in.