[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steve Williams sighting

Sugar Magnolia

Steve Williams is a member of our club and lives on the 14th fairway but he is rarely there. Between caddying, and having two other homes in two other countries, we never see him on the course-actually I saw him caddying for a guy once in a really intense match with another guy playing from our back tees-which play 7700 yards. It was clear there was some high stakes betting going on.

He is now out there playing golf all the time, joined the men's weekly group and the clichy group of players my husband play with twice a week. Apparently his golf game is a little rusty right now-he's not playing to his index. Maybe he's enjoying the time off-although Tiger doesn't play that many tourneys anyway.

He's really good friends with really good friends of ours, but I've never met him-we've just always had conflicts when they've invited both of us over, plus he's rarely around.

I know a :wacko: post probably right up there with a post on seeing Tiger on crutches.

I once slept with Steve Williams.

Steve Williams and my wife were both dangling from a cliff and each holding on to one of my hands. I couldnt save them both. Sometimes I miss my wife...Sometimes