[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

mini golf anyone?

HowboutthemCowboys

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My memories of this game came flooding back while playing and I remembered some of the angles to get holes in one.

17 still kicks my ass. Any tips??

17 still kicks my ass. Any tips??

I don't aim forwards, but instead aim at the wall behind me w/ a lot of power and a decent angle so it will hit the wall a few times and not just go straight. You'll have to try it a few times to see what exactly works. It should go around both turns and possibly go in the hole or stop really close. I just played again using this method and got a hole in one. I put the ball at the bottom and in the front and aimed for the top left corner behind me w/ power.

Edited by Mazerom

I don't aim forwards, but instead aim at the wall behind me w/ a lot of power and a decent angle so it will hit the wall a few times and not just go straight. You'll have to try it a few times to see what exactly works. It should go around both turns and possibly go in the hole or stop really close. I just played again using this method and got a hole in one. I put the ball at the bottom and in the front and aimed for the top left corner behind me w/ power.

Thanks. I'll try that because nothing else I've tried has worked so far.

18 is so rigged.

drop the ball in the lower front corner.

stretch your "dots" out and aim for the lower left corner...putting your last dot right at the corner...the ball will then go up, curl back down and bounce off the center wall and back up into the hole. :wacko:

drop the ball in the lower front corner.

stretch your "dots" out and aim for the lower left corner...putting your last dot right at the corner...the ball will then go up, curl back down and bounce off the center wall and back up into the hole. :D

ACE!

:wacko:

Just shot a 36. BOW DOWN BEFORE ZOD!!!

Edited by SheikYerbuti

29 with 7 hole in ones and the rest 2s. At this point, there's only a few that I haven't aced at least once. 17, the windmill, and the really long one. On 17 and the really long one, I've put super close to the cup but just not in. On the windmill, I've never tried to go up the middle but have got it close enough going around the side to think that it's possible.

Actually, I realized there's a few others I haven't aced either. I overlooked them because they're automatic 2s.

Edited by detlef

29 with 7 hole in ones and the rest 2s. At this point, there's only a few that I haven't aced at least once. 17, the windmill, and the really long one. On 17 and the really long one, I've put super close to the cup but just not in. On the windmill, I've never tried to go up the middle but have got it close enough going around the side to think that it's possible.

Actually, I realized there's a few others I haven't aced either. I overlooked them because they're automatic 2s.

For the windmill you need to drop the ball in the front right corner and aim for the left tunnel. You'll need to hit it pretty hard.

Just shot a 27...10 aces and a 3 on #16.

Finally scored a 24.....12 aces and 2's on 4, 5, 9, 10, 15, & 17.

An 18 is within reach. :wacko:

I got 3 hole in one's to start and quit when I saw the fn arrows (hills). Why endanger what projected to a perfect and unbeatable score?

(kinda like when a RB gets 100 yds in 1 game and gets hurt and people go "projected over a full season he was a 1600 yd rusher") :wacko:

Edited by BeeR

Holy crap that worked - lol @ that hole in one. So much for logic on some of these.

Didn't work for 18 but still managed a 35 and that's w/that POS long "triple hallway" hole (8?) messing me up.