[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate the rookie RBs...

Someone

What did he bet you? Ours was, I belive, next years huddle membership. I dont know if we ever finalized it though.

I'm gonna make a thread before the season with all my different wagers. I had thought all of them had been finalized already. Again, anybody comparing McFadden's style to that of Bush has not watched both of them play nearly enough. I think Bush is actually the biggest reason why people think McFadden can fail, but in reality, McFadden is a north and south runner and Bush definitely is nothing of the sort. McFadden is Michael Bennett only he has ridiculous football talent and skills to compliment the speed. Troy WIlliamson? Please. If anybody else cares to jump on the McFadden wager train, send me a pm. Lets start to take some accountability for our words.

ETA: Reggie Williams is going to Canton, don't kiss yourself.

Edited by Seahawks21

I'm gonna make a thread before the season with all my different wagers. I had thought all of them had been finalized already. Again, anybody comparing McFadden's style to that of Bush has not watched both of them play nearly enough. I think Bush is actually the biggest reason why people think McFadden can fail, but in reality, McFadden is a north and south runner and Bush definitely is nothing of the sort. McFadden is Michael Bennett only he has ridiculous football talent and skills to compliment the speed. Troy WIlliamson? Please. If anybody else cares to jump on the McFadden wager train, send me a pm. Lets start to take some accountability for our words.

ETA: Reggie Williams is going to Canton, don't kiss yourself.

Ive been waiting on you for that. Did we ever finalize it? Huddle membership next year? McFadden top 7 RB over in PPR league, standard scoring. Right?

Ive been waiting on you for that. Did we ever finalize it? Huddle membership next year? McFadden top 7 RB over in PPR league, standard scoring. Right?

McFadden top 7 in any format is unrealistic IMO. Stewart will finish with better numbers than McBrittle.

I'm not excited about any of the 2008 rookies. I'm not in any dynasty leagues, a few keep 3. I had the first pick last year in 1 and Peterson was a no-doubt pick for me. I'm not sure what I would do this year because none thrill me for this upcoming season.

I don't know if he's big enough but I really like Chris Johnson. His lack of size and situation are good reasons to not like him but I've just got a feeling. Watch his footwork in his hilight video. Forget the speed and size, just watch his feet. He's probably going to be pretty cheap in drafts. I've just got a feeling about him but nothing like the feeling I had about Kyle Boller this time in 2005.

I think I can see them as value picks in my drafts if they slide but I have no idea at this point how I'd rank them.