[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Jones

Scourge

I thought they just smuggled it into the country.............oops, nevermind, that's only Mercury Morris.........carry on.

A certain really large player from Dallas has also been guilty of smuggling. Not sure he actually carried it over the boarder but I know he was there to accept.

I forgot about that. I don't think he was smuggling it into the country though. He was just busted with it. He got caught with 200 pounds of Josh Gordon two weeks in a row. So he got his hands on 400 pounds of Josh Gordon in 2 weeks!!

A certain really large player from Dallas has also been guilty of smuggling. Not sure he actually carried it over the boarder but I know he was there to accept.

:wacko:

This is great news!

I didn't think he would make the team anyway, as long as MIke Walker can make it.

Yeah, great news. Another wasted first round draft pick by the Jags. :D But I do agree, he was very iffy to make the team anyway this year. Now any chance(if he even had one) of catching on with another team just went up in a white powdery cloud.

I forgot about that. I don't think he was smuggling it into the country though. He was just busted with it. He got caught with 200 pounds of Josh Gordon two weeks in a row. So he got his hands on 400 pounds of Josh Gordon in 2 weeks!!

Yeah he was hanging around the border area to get his hands on that much that fast. I really don't get these guys at all. Way I always understood it was the money man waited around in hopes that the mule would make it home.

These moronic players just won't learn...........if they are going to do drugs, do it AFTER your career is over when you have a boatload of $$$ to spend on the party favorites. :wacko:

I know of another Dallas player that used to do it all the time when he was playing...and he is in the hall of fame now!

Yeah he was hanging around the border area to get his hands on that much that fast. I really don't get these guys at all. Way I always understood it was the money man waited around in hopes that the mule would make it home.

Stupidity always finds a way...

Edited by Bronco Billy

I don't understand these players. I know I should not be surprised but it shocks me each time these idiots put themselves in positions like this.

I really don't know why this is so shocking either. Other than the fact they have the money for their drugs, how are these guys socially different than a lot of people their age? Give much of todays generation the same amount of cash and watch the percentages swing in favor of late night parking lot arrests. Will there be some that rise above, yes, the ones who are raised right or naturally have it in them to be good people. I'd bet most, or at least some, of the "adult" influences in their lives have been waiting to get paid, not working on wastefull things likes values, morals and character.

Lies....lies. It wasn't me.

By Razorback standards this kid is mild. If you like this you will LOOOVVVEEE Mcfadden!!!

I'll bet a Big Fat Benji that Mcfadden, in his rookie year, surpasses Cedric Benson's total career high in yards from 2005-07..... :CRICKETS:

For double or nothing I'll bet that most of DMD's ratings for Cowboy players fall behind their position rank at the end of the year. :wacko: