[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D does DC area (Herndon)

darin3

I'm bouncin' around the east coast, just finishing up in Florida (had a great time in West Palm Beach and Pompano Beach last night with a fraternity brother) and am headed up to DC area now. Get in too late to do anything w/ y'all tonight, but it looks like I'll be spending Friday night there too, as our meetings out in Delaware will run too late to get me to the airport for a Friday flight.

Staying at the Residence Inn in Herndon, right near Dulles.

I know it's late notice, and a weekend night, but if anyone close wants to meet up for a beer (and maybe dinner... may have to do dinner w/ client), shoot me a PM.

If you can't make it out and want to supply me with some good info on Herndon bars (if there are any), I'd appreciate it.

:D:wacko:

I'm bouncin' around the east coast, just finishing up in Florida (had a great time in West Palm Beach and Pompano Beach last night with a fraternity brother) and am headed up to DC area now. Get in too late to do anything w/ y'all tonight, but it looks like I'll be spending Friday night there too, as our meetings out in Delaware will run too late to get me to the airport for a Friday flight.

Staying at the Residence Inn in Herndon, right near Dulles.

I know it's late notice, and a weekend night, but if anyone close wants to meet up for a beer (and maybe dinner... may have to do dinner w/ client), shoot me a PM.

If you can't make it out and want to supply me with some good info on Herndon bars (if there are any), I'd appreciate it.

:D:D

not coming to philly to visit the swammi, eh? :D

worse, your staying at the Residence iIn, instead of my Westin in the more-desirable Tysons Corner area??? Just 6 miles away????

just giving you the business, Darin :wacko:

Head over to Reston Town Center...great food (there's a McCormicks there), and some solid viewing pleasure. Best you'll get in the area, and about a mile from Herndon.

not coming to philly to visit the swammi, eh? :D

worse, your staying at the Residence iIn, instead of my Westin in the more-desirable Tysons Corner area??? Just 6 miles away????

just giving you the business, Darin :D

Head over to Reston Town Center...great food (there's a McCormicks there), and some solid viewing pleasure. Best you'll get in the area, and about a mile from Herndon.

:D Well I didn't have much choice this time... actually, I had no choice whatsoever. Traveling with a client this trip and she booked us the Residence Inn because it's super close to Dulles and the office we'll be meeting people at tomorrow morning.

:wacko: Will maybe check out McCormicks. How is Jimmy's Old Time Tavern? Super close to my hotel.

Fly home Saturday morning and turn around and head to SoCali on Tuesday AM. Will be going to Garfs on Wednesday (most likely with BC), if you'd like to come up! :wacko:

I'll check my schedule. That might be a good opportunity to start WCOFF discussions, especially if BC can make it!

There's a damn good pizza place that's in some newer strip mall area I think down off Centerville Rd somewhere (moved from an older place nearby some years back), it's a small 2 story place. Damned if I remember the name...any idea what I mean (I think I'd know the name if I heard it)....also a great chicken wing place nearby with these infamous hot sauces, in fact if you can eat 10 of the wings w/hottest sauce they're free - also can't recall the name though :wacko:

Edited by BeeR

Drive on down 95 South about an hour and a half....I'll be doing yard work today, including trimming some of my trees. I'll let you start my chainsaw.

I've got a fridge full of Coors Light in the fridge in the garage. Get the hell outta Yankeetown.

Edited by TimC

I'll check my schedule. That might be a good opportunity to start WCOFF discussions, especially if BC can make it!

Unfortunately I just scheduled one of my patients for surgery late Wednesday afternoon so I won't be able to get up to the OC to meet with you and BC. Let me know the next time you're in the area, and I'll try to make it up there then.

Edited by Chargerz

Unfortunately I just scheduled one of my patients for surgery late Wednesday afternoon so I won't be able to get up to the OC to meet with you and BC. Let me know the next time you're in the area, and I'll try to make it up there then.

Yeah it looks like BC won't be able to make it either.... :D Guess I'll have to have a 1-on-1 with ATaM. :wacko:

In other bad news, I was just informed that American is no longer going to have my non-stop from Austin to OC. :D:D Might have to start flying Southwest. :D