[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flip Flops

Skilly

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually gave up wearing watches several years ago. Never liked how they felt on my wrist, especially under a dress shirt and suit jacket. That, and WAY too many guys wear watches like chicks wear jewelry. I'm just not that metro. There's a clock on my cell phone, and pretty much everywhere else I look. No need to walk around with one strapped to my body.

If I ever get in a position where a suit is mandatory, I'm finding a nice pocket watch.

If I ever get in a position where a suit is mandatory, I'm finding a nice pocket watch.

Just make sure to get a new one. Some of the antiques ones used radioactive materials in the paint on the watch hands so you could tell time in the dark. Not exactly the best thing to be resting up against ones testicles Monday through Friday.

Just make sure to get a new one. Some of the antiques ones used radioactive materials in the paint on the watch hands so you could tell time in the dark. Not exactly the best thing to be resting up against ones testicles Monday through Friday.

You don't put it in your PANTS pocket, yo - attach it to fob and chain and place it in your VEST pocket.

Ah. The English banker look, circa 1800. Do you need a top hat and a waxed, spirally mustache to pull that off?

I think the only key accessory other than the watch is a monocle.

I am SO wearing my flip-flops in Vegas. Unless we're clubbin', in which case I may pack my cowboy boots :D

My wife and I are trying to arrange travel plans for WCOFF. If we can make it. I'll wear my good flip-flops for ya'll. :wacko: