[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Enough of the Brett Favre updates

FishFreak

That's a very big if. Where did they say they don't want anything to do with him? They only said they don't want him to start but then Wilbon is a Bears fan.

Also the fan base is very important here and they don't want him playing for the evil Vikings either.

I believe a large part of not going after Randy Moss more aggressively is how many fans told the team NO

Ted is about to take the Pack down the road of mediocraty in a time when the division is weak and ripe for the taking. Oh yeah, the GB defense is not that good to hold the Cowboys under 21 points and I don't see Rogers scoring more than that against the Boys, if GB even makes the playoffs, which I doubt they will do with Rogers.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ted is about to take the Pack down the road of mediocraty in a time when the division is weak and ripe for the taking. Oh yeah, the GB defense is not that good to hold the Cowboys under 21 points and I don't see Rogers scoring more than that against the Boys, if GB even makes the playoffs, which I doubt they will do with Rogers.

You mean the same Cowboys that Rodgers hung 200+ passing yds on & lead to 2 long TD drives in DAL in a half after coming in cold? Or did you really mean Rogers, and if you did, who is he and why would you think he'd beat out Rodgers for the starting spot?

Edited by Bronco Billy