[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IF Favre goes to Vikings . . .

PaulOttCarruth

Well the first thing I'd say is that you're obviously not picking 1st. It's damned easy to say who should be picked ahead of LT if you're not the one doing the picking.

Considering I took AD with the 1st pick this past saturday in my first draft of the year, I beg to differ. If I get the first pick again, I'll do the same thing. I haven't seen a player this explosive since Bo.

Considering I took AD with the 1st pick this past saturday in my first draft of the year, I beg to differ. If I get the first pick again, I'll do the same thing. I haven't seen a player this explosive since Bo.

What about Barry Sanders?

What about Barry Sanders?

Obviously Barry is one of the most talented ever, but I would use another handful of words to describe him before I got to explosive. Not that he wasn't, but he wasn't a guy that turned his shoulders upfield and took off like he was shot out of a rocket.

Obviously Barry is one of the most talented ever, but I would use another handful of words to describe him before I got to explosive. Not that he wasn't, but he wasn't a guy that turned his shoulders upfield and took off like he was shot out of a rocket.

Gotcha, I misunderstood what you said. I wish Bo would have been able to play longer. :wacko:

Here's another thing... if Favre does end up with the Vikings, what does that mean about the ACTUAL value of Tarvaris Jackson as an NFL caliber QB? The coaching staff has told us Vikings fans that Tarvaris is the guy, and that he is talented enough to lead this team... so much so, that up until now, they have not needed to bring in any other QB's to compete with him for the starting spot.

If they bring in Favre, doesn't that mean that everything that they've said about Tarvaris Jackson was a complete and total lie? If they bring in Favre (prooving they've been lying to us about Jackson), then why should anybody ever believe another word that comes out of the Vikings front office? And if that is the case, that we need Favre at QB because Tarvaris can't do the job, then how completely incompetent have the Vikigns front office been, to not bring in anyone else as a starting QB up to this point?