[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please post 360 deals as you find them.

Duchess Jack

I wouldn't buy a 360 anywhere other than Costco. 360 Bundle

That's a pretty good deal and if it ever dies you just take it back for a full refund.

I have taken 2 back that got the red ring and got a full refund and bought a new one online and they keep getting cheaper too!

they have a price drop coming for 299 and another for either 199 or 249...

I would wait until those are official and even then, I might get one that is 199/249 if they come out with a few more games that attract me...

I would wait until those are official and even then, I might get one that is 199/249 if they come out with a few more games that attract me...

I did read of new models coming out soon so may be worth the wait. I'd still buy at Costco though.

Price drop is here for $299. Target was selling it with a gift card awhile back.

The new version is the 60gb version for $349.

wow. not bad!

so... how much of a difference does the hard drive size make?

If you plan on downloading a lot of movies and tv shows, it will make a difference. You'll also be able to save a few games to the hard drive after the fall update. You'll still need to keep the disc in the tray, it just won't spin it. The 360's spinning drive is a little loud. :wacko:

That kinda defeats the purpose if you ask me. Would be much cooler if you could have multiple games ready to go on the fly.

So basically it's just a method to reduce noise. Brilliant! :wacko:

:D No...you eliminate load times because the entire game is on the HD, not the DVD.