[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I loves me some beatings

WaterMan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko:

Dudes crying like a bitch. All he had to do was roll over and let the cops cuff him. moran.

When is the last time YOU were beaten on the shins with a metal weapon? I'm sure you would be crying like a little bitch as well. I am sure that a large percentage of people that get arrested try not to let the cops cuff em because they think they did nothing wrong. And a large percentage of those people are actually cuffed without being beaten with a metal f**king baton! There were two large cops in this case, and IMO they were both strong enough to get this man cuffed without using that kind of force. What happened to pepper spray? I think this is a case of the cops not wanting to get dirty...and a case of people like you being morans for making statements like that.

Edit: Tell me by looking at that video that it looks like the cops were assaulted. Seems to me if they had, they would be going nuts on this guy....like cops usually do when attacked.

Edited by KSUChiefsTarheelFan

When is the last time YOU were beaten on the shins with a metal weapon? I'm sure you would be crying like a little bitch as well. I am sure that a large percentage of people that get arrested try not to let the cops cuff em because they think they did nothing wrong. And a large percentage of those people are actually cuffed without being beaten with a metal f**king baton! There were two large cops in this case, and IMO they were both strong enough to get this man cuffed without using that kind of force. What happened to pepper spray? I think this is a case of the cops not wanting to get dirty...and a case of people like you being morans for making statements like that.

Edit: Tell me by looking at that video that it looks like the cops were assaulted. Seems to me if they had, they would be going nuts on this guy....like cops usually do when attacked.

I have cousins in the NYPD and I have no problem with someone using force if you are fighting being arrested. Let them cuff you then plead your case in court.

Edited by MrTed46

I have cousins in the NYPD and I have no problem with someone using force if you are fighting being arrested. Let them cuff you then plead your case in court.

Yeah, because the average black dude in NYC with a court appointed lawyer has a shot in hell.

Yeah, because the average black dude in NYC with a court appointed lawyer has a shot in hell.

He obviously doesnt have a shot in hell resisting arrest either. And for the record, if a cop is going to handcuff you, you wont reason your way out of it by fighting or resisting their orders.

Is it wrong to use excessive force? Yeah it is...but do I blaim them? No

I dont want my cousin being stabbed because he was being "nice" to someone who didnt want to be handcuffed. If a cop tells you to drop down with your hands on your head you do it....reason with them later. Nothing is going to stop them from taking you in.

You guys don't get it. He was a member of the police force and simply wanted to leave and pursue other interests. When the other Northern policeman found out, he was summarily beaten down and his house was probably burned as well. and his livestock...errrr cats and dogs also killed. He is now a contributing member back on the police force and will never be allowed to leave again.

No, he's got a better chance resisting arrest.

:wacko:

This guy knew exactly what he was doing. . .making sure someone's videotaping it and posting it on the web. Now he can get Jackie Childs and Rev. Al on the case and prolly settle a multi-million dollar suit against the city.

This guy knew exactly what he was doing. . .making sure someone's videotaping it and posting it on the web. Now he can get Jackie Childs and Rev. Al on the case and prolly settle a multi-million dollar suit against the city.

For what?

I've had my ass kicked a ton of times. I'd like to start getting paid for it.

I saw a dude on the ground that was an idiot and didn't lay on his stomach. But I also saw a video of two cops that were decent size that didn't make one attempt to flip the dude over and cuff him. I see one of the cops drops his baton so he can use both hands to cuff the "suspect". So the other cops picks up the baton, and instead of using BOTH of his hands trying to subdue him, he picks up the baton, and proceeds to use one hand while his partner is trying to cuff the "suspect" with both of his. He then backs away, in order to hit the guy...leaving his partner using both hands to tend to the guy by himself. Then after 3 or so swings, he loses the baton and then walks EVEN FURTHER away from his partner and the "suspect", picks it up and proceeds to hit him some more, while a 3rd cop walks up and basically does nothing. At what point was subduing the guy a main priority? Seems to me, after looking at the video, that their main priority was to show the guy what happens if you don't listen to a cop. Funny thing about it is, the white cop is the only one who acted professionally. So all responses towards me claiming racism, can be put to rest. A funny part was when the third cop walks up and just extends his hand with instructions to just listen to the officers, and doesn't help at all in the task at hand.....cuffing the dude and taking him in.

I don't think you saw the same video I did, burros

Edited by KSUChiefsTarheelFan

The right or wrongness of the actions taken by the police in this case is a matter for lawyers, judges, juries, the police department and scholars.

If you don't want your ass kicked by a cop, do what they say and let the system sort out whether or not they acted within their authoritty. I made no comment on rightness or wrongness of what the cops did.

Jackie Childs is no longer with us. :D

FWIW, it looks to me like beating the dude's legs was not necessary. I couldn't even tell what really set that one cop off. Yes, they were struggling with him to get him turned over, but then all of a sudden the guy grabs his bat and starts swinging. :wacko: