[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fast Fact of the day

Patriots

That "only" happened to be the biggest game in any sport any planet.

Big loss...

Having said that, interesting little nugget there, Patriots.

Fixed.

I believe ET is a Giants fan and was involved in the outcome. :wacko:

wow, some people sure are dense.

If you're refering to yourself, I agree 100% (unless I have a terribly incorrect grasp on what "basically saying" means . . .).

Cheers.

If you're refering to yourself, I agree 100% (unless I have a terribly incorrect grasp on what "basically saying" means . . .).

Cheers.

I was being a smart ass :wacko:

So... you're saying that the Patriots only lost 50% of the games against the Giants last year.

I like those odds.

You and HT should have a brief meeting about the meaning of the word "saying" and then come fight me - I am a master when it comes to fisticuffs.

You and HT should have a brief meeting about the meaning of the word "saying" and then come fight me - I am a master when it comes to fisticuffs.

I already stated I was being a smart ass with my original post, the Pats fans generally get in an uproar, are you a Pats fan? If so it makes sense. As far as fighting you, I'm not too skered of a guy with a username that references his privates ball sack :wacko:

:D

Edited by Hat Trick

I already stated I was being a smart ass with my original post, the Pats fans generally get in an uproar, are you a Pats fan? If so it makes sense. As far as fighting you, I'm not too skered of a guy with a username that references his privates ball sack :wacko:

:D

I understand - I was joking with my last post. I am indeed a Pats fan and, as a result, want to fight everyone with my fists for these anti-Pats remarks.

As far as the name goes, I read it off the side of a box that was near me when I logged into these boards for the first time years ago - never bothered to come up with a different name. It has served me well in that it has been the object of much ridicule (which I find funny because the name isn't what it appears to be).

As a NYHomer I take responsibility for your built up anger...sorry.

As a Pats Homer living in NY, I credit the location of my home for my built up anger.

I actually have no anger over the Pats/Giants thing - I knew the Pats had to lose at some point and that it would likely be in some flukish manner (I just hoped it would happen during the regular season and not in the playoffs). I still wish the Pats won the SB, but I'm not bitter at all - can't win em all. Still had a ridiculous season last year.

I understand - I was joking with my last post. I am indeed a Pats fan and, as a result, want to fight everyone with my fists for these anti-Pats remarks.

As far as the name goes, I read it off the side of a box that was near me when I logged into these boards for the first time years ago - never bothered to come up with a different name. It has served me well in that it has been the object of much ridicule (which I find funny because the name isn't what it appears to be).

It's all good bro. I love to hate the cowboys and Pats, jealousy will do that to ya :wacko: