[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

something every father of a little girl needs

polksalet

:wacko: on the payroll or on parole? :D

yeah Ive already thought about that. One is pretty wild but I am pretty sure he will be ok. The other two are fairly docile, around me. On the plus side I have Polk (Ivan Drago) Jr. When we went to the doc the other day he took off his shirt and everyone was gawking at his bowedupness. I have no clue where he got that from. So anyway between my nordic boy and those 3 rigs I think she'll be ok.

overprotective cousins. They are 4, 5, and 6. Dont think they wont be on the payroll in 15 years.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/pol...et/triplets.jpg

Tell me if I am right. Ill rank them in order of toughest to tough but not the toughest of the 3

Our Left # 1

Middle # 2

Our right # 3

This is one of those friend of a friend things, so I can't say for 100% that it actually happened, but I'm thinking of doing it none the less:

Pimple-faced punk (PFP) comes to door to pick up daughter for first date. Dad answers door. Grabs PFP by shoulders and plants a big kiss right on his lips. Lets PFP go and tells him "Whatever you do to my daughter I'm going to do to you. This was just the first installment."