[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jesse ventura 2012

Seahawk37

please tell me why the terrorists flew planes into the twin towers then.......

Because they are some ultra-religious nutjobs.

A better questions is "Why haven't we caught the guy responsible despite your willingness to torture and allow the government to spy on it's own citizens without oversight?"

Is it because the people in charge are incompetent, or is it because the goal was not to actually catch them but to keep you in fear so you'd keep them in power? Either way... it seems like a bad reason to support them.

Edited by AtomicCEO

Thanks for your service Seahawks. What branch of service did you join? What is your MOS? Did you get to chose what you got trained to do?

I joined the army and was dumb enough to choose 11B infantryman. So yeah I pretty much got what I "wanted". My unit was placed on a civil affairs assignment when we were deployed though.

please tell me why the terrorists flew planes into the twin towers then.......

I'll tell you this much it isnt because were rich and free. They attacked us because we were over there. We were bombing iraq for 10 years, Putting on sanctions. We had 7,000 plus troops in saudi arabia when 9/11 happened. Another reason given was America's lack of compassion to the palestinian people, something most Americans should be compassionate about but dont seem to care.

Edited by Seahawk37

our way of life is what the terrorists hate.

Do you really believe this? Really? Do you really believe that terrorists flew planes into the WTC because they hate our way of life? Really?

I want to be respectful of your opinion and I really am curious if this is your belief or not.

Seahawk37 - thank you for your service. And I agree with most of your views. You might be forgetting the biggest of all - asset siezure.

Dmarc, seriously dude, would they really care about pron and letting wimmens vote and drive and get abortions if we didn't prop up Israel and meddle in their affairs? Not saying we shouldn't at least give Israel aid/sell them weapons and stuff - but the rest of the meddling we do just gives them cause to further screw with us.

Seriously dude - why would anyone hate someone else's way of life unless it messes with their own?