[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tap the Keg-

keggerz

Ok, not sure if I will be able to make this a weekly thread but I will try my best to do so when I can.

Post your question and I will do my best to answer them but to help out make sure you include your scoring and any additional info that

is pertinent...also if you are trying to decide between players

dont just say who do i start LT, Forte or SJax...say do I start LT @ CAR , SJax @ Philly or Forte vs Indy

let em rip fellas and good luck

Edited by keggerz

Alright Kegz, I will bite. From what I have ascertained in my other post, I have lowered it down to 3 alternatives. :wacko: Who should replace J Lewis as my flex (standard PPR scoring)? :D

Felix Jones at Cleveland

or

Anthony Gonzalez vs Chicago

or

Owen Daniels at PIT

Ok, not sure if I will be able to make this a weekly thread but I will try my best to do so when I can.

Post your question and I will do my best to answer them but to help out make sure you include your scoring and any additional info that

is pertinent...also if you are trying to decide between players

dont just say who do i start LT, Forte or SJax...say do I start LT @ CAR , SJax @ Philly or Forte vs Indy

let em rip fellas and good luck

Sweet thanks!

My scoring is standard, 6 points for any TD.

Should I start Fred Taylor @ Tenn over either McGahee at Cin or Ronnie Brown @ Jets?

Ok Keg, on the same note as the 1st post, I have asked about J. Lewis this week and several have answered. Since he has a GTD posted next to his name, I need to make a decision here. Start Chris Johnson and bench Lewis being that if there is no update in time for me to make the switch in my lineup.

Alot has agreed with me starting Johnson this week. You think the same?

C. Johnson vs JAX

2 other options as well is

C. Taylor @ GB

F. Jones @ CLE

Edited by RJV

Alright Kegz, I will bite. From what I have ascertained in my other post, I have lowered it down to 3 alternatives. :wacko: Who should replace J Lewis as my flex (standard PPR scoring)? :D

Felix Jones at Cleveland

or

Anthony Gonzalez vs Chicago

or

Owen Daniels at PIT

I think the safe play is Owen Daniels...he will should continue to be a primary target for Schaub...I would want to wait to see exactly how the

Cowboys are gonna use Jones before I started him and while Gonzalez should have a good year Marvin is back and said to be healthy so who

knows exactly how that will impact the targets Gonzalez gets.

Ok Keg, on the same note as the 1st post, I have asked about J. Lewis this week and several have answered. Since he has a GTD posted next to his name, I need to make a decision here. Start Chris Johnson and bench Lewis being that if there is no update in time for me to make the switch in my lineup.

Alot has agreed with me starting Johnson this week. You think the same?

C. Johnson vs JAX

2 other options as well is

C. Taylor @ GB

F. Jones @ CLE

I would also roll the dice with CJohnson(especially if you score for receptions)

Here you go...

Ginn vs NYJ

or

Coles vs MIA

I would go Coles, but he is hurt and might be limited...on the other hand Ginn has looked good in pre season and Chad will be looking his way.

Whats the word??

fwiw it should be

Ginn vs NYJ

Coles AT Mia

I like Coles but you need to make sure he is a go tomm first....if you have to make the decision now then the safe pick is Ginn but I happen to be one of the few that isnt very high on him for this game or the season

Edited by keggerz

Starting

Roy Williams @ATL

Galloway @NO

Currently having Reggie @TEN as my WR3. Should I start Walter @PIT over him? I'm worred about his health coming off that knee surgery and now the hammy.

Also if Galloway doesn't go then I'm stuck with Walter and Reggie, I can dop Reggie and pick up Gaffney. I'm forced to use these guys cause I got Steve Smith and he's out.

1pt per 2 rec

1pt per 20yds

2rd RB and Flex:

I am planning on starting Graham as my 2nd RB, and Holmes at Flex. Should I consider Edge for either?

TE:

I like Alge over LJ Smith? Thoughts?

Thanks!

i prefer LJ by a good margin over Alge

Starting

Roy Williams @ATL

Galloway @NO

Currently having Reggie @TEN as my WR3. Should I start Walter @PIT over him? I'm worred about his health coming off that knee surgery and now the hammy.

Also if Galloway doesn't go then I'm stuck with Walter and Reggie, I can dop Reggie and pick up Gaffney. I'm forced to use these guys cause I got Steve Smith and he's out.

1pt per 2 rec

1pt per 20yds

i would go with Walter over Reggie but I also dont think I would drop Reggie for Gaffney either

O.K. Keg here is a tough one. Standard scoring non PPR. McNabb at home vs. weak Stl D. Or Warner on the road with good weapons and decent 9ers secondary?? Joey Galloway with a question mark, Vincent Jackson ughh. Or pick up Eddie Royal off the waiver list?? For WR#3